☆ period pains || middle line

treasure's middle line reactions to you getting terrible period cramps / pains

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

TAKATA MASHIHO

A clueless baby, really. Mashiho wouldn't know anything that had to be done, and no matter how hard he tried, nothing would really go his way. You'd tell him what pads/tampons to bring, and he'd be on it right away, but during the ride to the store, he would worry about you immensely and kinda forget what you exactly wanted.

And you were also kinda moody when you had bad cramps, so when Mashiho called to clarify what you wanted, you got real pissed ... and then real sad. Shiho was practically pacing around the store as you started crying, contemplating whether he should come back to you or try to find out what you wanted.

Because of a really nice lady at the store, Mashiho got the things you needed — along with other stuff the woman recommended — and came home as quickly as he could, wanting to be there for you. He'd cuddle you and pat your back as you cried over something trivial, praying to the heavens above to quickly end his your misery.

"Why are there so many sizes? How does - wait, babe? Are you crying? Why are you crying?!"

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

YOON JAEHYUK

At first, Jaehyuk would leave the room, letting you be alone. He didn't like the way you kept twisting and crying because of the pain and left before he could see more. But then, when he was outside, he would feel more guilty because he just left his baby when they were in pain.

He would make up for this stupid act by asking you if you wanted anything and would really be worried for you. He'd keep asking if you were fine every five minutes, which would make you annoyed since you couldn't keep your eyes shut for five minutes.

When he was silent, he would pace around the room, observing you now and then to see if you were in pain. You couldn't get a wink of sleep as you kept hearing the shuffling noises around the room from Jaehyuk's pacing. You'd end up having to call him over to your bed and making him cuddle with you as you tried to sleep.

"Are you sure there is nothing else I can do? Well, let me know, okay?"

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

HAMADA ASAHI

Gosh, Asahi seems like he wouldn't know anything. Another clueless baby. He wouldn't have a clue about your periods, since you covered it well and had a somewhat high pain tolerance. So when your period was near and the boys asked to go hiking, you agreed since you didn't think it would affect you much. Welp, bless you.

Your stomach started hurting as you descended from the hiking trail, and by the time you made it to the hotel room, you got your period. You shut your eyes tightly, curled up on the bed as the pain was truly unbearable. Asahi would walk out after a shower and would find you sprawled across the bed and would lay next to you, giving you a hug.

When he heard a small whimper as he kept his hand on your stomach was when he realise that something was wrong. He'd look at your face and would see tear-streaks down your face and would immediately worry, and you'd somehow find the energy to explain everything to him. Asahi would stay next to you like a SIMS character waiting for orders and would do them exactly as you would ask him.

"What else do you need me to do? Is there anything else? Are you feeling better?"

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

BANG YEDAM

Like Jaehyuk, Yedam wouldn't dare to disturb you when you were going through your period. He'd refrain from coming over to your place or having dates during that time because he knew you experienced a lot of pain. So during one of these days, when Yedam texted to check on you, you honestly replied saying how you felt like you were dying because of the immense pain.

Yedam would immediately feel guilty and would come to see you after a bit of research on what he should get you. A couple tubs of ice-cream, chocolate, flowers and a box of tissues later, Yedam would be by your side, ready to nurse you for the day. Except he didn't know how bad it was going to be.

You felt like you were going into labor — that was how badly it hurt. And Yedam felt like his wife just went into labor — that was how stressed he was. When the pain got too much, you would stop talking and just tightly shut your eyes, which would worry him. One time, you even passed out because of the pain and Yedam almost got a heart attack then and there, and took you to the doctors despite your protests. He would stop at nothing when you were on the line.

"No, I don't care if it's 'normal', we are still going to the doctor. If you don't want to, then go for me at least. I want to be assured that this deathly attack you get in your stomach is normal."