☆ insecure about braces || middle line

treasure's middle line reactions when you feel insecure about your braces

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

TAKATA MASHIHO

Flirty Shiho mode; ON. He will definitely make a huge fuss when he found out about you being insecure about your braces. Shiho is a 'it's the beauty on the inside that counts' kind of guy, so it really shocked him when you felt insecure about your appearance. I will not tolerate this bullshit. You have to love yourself as much as I love you, was something he said almost often after he got to know.

Shiho would be mad because what he heard from you was absolutely absurd, but the next day, he would kind of realise that they were your feelings, and he shouldn't invalidate them — even if they were negative. Shiho would definitely start flirting with you everywhere every time — it would be so embarrassing. The boys would always raise their eyebrows as they saw Mashiho acting differently, and you'd flush red as you'd try to get him to stop.

"Look at my Y/N, guys, just smiling so beautifully. She belongs in an art museum, don't you think?"

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

YOON JAEHYUK

Jaehyuk seems like the clueless yet considerate type of boyfriend. In his eyes, you are the most beautiful person he's ever met — inside and outside — so when you hinted at what you felt; he was pretty shocked. Because who knew? But from that day onwards, you could count on Jaehyuk to be your personal cheerleader, because that's what he became.

He'd cheer for you at every instance, and compliment you on absolutely anything — not just your appearance. Helped him carry the groceries back home? Wow, Y/N, you are so strong. You'd be slightly annoyed at first with the constant compliments on everything, but you'd realise that every word he said came from the heart, and he just didn't want you to feel insecure about anything else ever again.

"Nothing in the world could ever change a beauty like you, baby. And even if that happened, I wouldn't love you any less."

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

HAMADA ASAHI

Asahi would subtly let you know he had seen your braces, but he wouldn't make it too much of a big deal. He doesn't like it when there is too much attention on himself, and he knew you were the same too. When he saw you looking at your braces in the mirror, and then sighing as you turned away, Asahi knew you weren't happy with them.

I don't think he is much of a talker — especially about his feelings — but he knew that staying silent would not work either. When he was at work, you'd get a message from him — a song, more specifically. Asahi would sing about how much he loved you no matter what — and how it would take a heck lotta more than braces to make him fall out of love with you.

"I'm in love with you, and all your little things. Even with your braces, you have to do a lot more to make me not like you, babe, I assure you that."

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

BANG YEDAM

Bang Yedam = Total sweetheart. Fight me if you want, but it's the truth. Yedam would do everything in power to make you feel better when he finds out about your insecurity. He'd offer to accompany you to every dentist appointment, and would be a total joker — which wasn't a side you saw often.

He would make you laugh and tell you how pretty you look when you smiled, compared to when you hid it. Yedam would get the idea about buying matching glasses — since that was the best he could — and you two would get the stupidest pair and make silly faces in it; obviously taking a lot of selfies to remember it.

"Whenever you are with me, I forget every problem I have. So I hope that when you are with me, you forget all your insecurities."