♡ chocolate confession || yoon jaehyuk

CHOCOLATE CONFESSION ✩

It was just another day of Yoon Jaehyuk staring at you as you stared at the kindergarteners playing outside. You have always loved kids; no matter how old or how moody they were.

You just loved them. And Jaehyuk loved you.

"Hyung, you are staring at Y/N and it's starting to get creepy," Jeongwoo sang, causing the boy to snap back his attention to his friends.

"Well, my bad," Jaehyuk muttered, turning on his laptop to finish an essay.

Hyunsuk and Jihoon exchanged looks before throwing a bar of chocolate at the boy. "Take this and go ask her out." Jihoon gestured the younger to move along as he slowly shook his head.

"No way. Do I look that brave?" He questioned as Yoshi sat next to him, staring at the dialogue box that came on the screen.

"Hey, read this," Yoshi ordered, pointing at the screen.

Jaehyuk squinted his eyes at the message and looked back at Yoshi with a confused expression. "And?"

"Now tell us what it says," Mashiho, who sat beside Jaehyuk, said, understanding what Yoshi was trying to do.

"It's about making my default browser Internet Explorer." Jaehyuk confusedly glanced over the table.

"Now will you choose that option?" Asahi asked, biting back a smile.

"No. Chrome is better."

"Now, if Internet Explorer was brave enough to ask you to be your default browser, then you should be brave enough to ask out Y/N," Hyunsuk stated, causing all the boys to grin at Jaehyuk.

"Fine." He shook his head and stood up lazily, grabbing the chocolate bar. "Haruto, keep the flight ticketing office on speed-dial. If she rejects me, I'm moving countries." He gave a two-finger-salute before walking towards you.

As he approached you, Jaehyuk thought of all how this could go wrong. What he didn't know was the fact that just like he had a crush on you, you had one on him too.

"Hey," he greeted, startling you.

"Oh, Jaehyuk, hi." You waved, gesturing him to sit down.

"I - uh, always notice you looking at the kids," he stated, trying not to sound stalker-ish.

"Oh," you mumbled, nodding slowly, "the kids? I love the little ones, so I look at them a lot. It's not weird, right?" You asked quickly, not wanting to be an outcast.

"No, it's not. At least it isn't weird to me. I think it's cute," Jaehyuk said, getting a confidence boost.

"Well, let me show something cuter." You pointed at two kids who stood together. "Those twins over there."

Jaehyuk looked at the direction you had pointed and observed the two identical kids who played with each other. And indeed, they were cute.

"I still think you are cuter." Jaehyuk grinned as he saw your pink cheeks.

"Now, why would you say that?"

"Because I like you."

You widened your eyes, suddenly feeling your chest tighten in shock. This is it. Bye, world. Bye, twins. "Me? You like me?"

"Yeah," Jaehyuk muttered, nodding, "I like you. And I was hoping to ask you out."

"That ... is nice." You gulped, paralyzed as you processed the information.

"Uh-huh, and hopefully that date will last a few years. And then, we can maybe have twins of our own."

"What?"

"Oh. Here's some chocolate. I hear it helps with stress."