♡ pick up lines || kanemoto yoshinori

✩ PICK UP LINES

School life was definitely hard, but it was the little things that made you get through the day. Like the other days, you once again went to your locker, smiling inwardly. You opened your locker, anticipating the piece of light green paper to fall down to the ground again.

You bit the inside of your cheek, trying to stop yourself from smiling. You bent down and picked up the piece of paper and slowly unfolded it.

Hey, Y/N! How are you today? I just wanted to ask you, did your driving license get suspended for driving all these guys crazy?

You let out a laugh at the note and smiled to yourself. Out of the corner of your eye, you could see the author of the note standing in behind the wall corner, looking at your reaction.

You always did your best to never look in that direction because you didn't want him to know that you knew it was him. You felt a tap on your shoulder and you turned around with a smile on your face.

"Hi, noona. This is from hyung," Haruto said, showing you his signature smile. You nodded and ruffled his hair with one hand as you took the bar of chocolate from his hand.

"How are your classes so far, Ruto-ssi?" You asked, cheekily grinning at the younger one, knowing very well he didn't like it when you called him that.

"Ugh, noona. Please. But they are okay, I guess. So far, so good," Haruto replied, turning back and looking at the wall where he used to be. "And, he's gone."

"I figured. Anyway, I got to go buy him tteokbokki crackers. I'll see you soon, Haru." You nodded and bowed lightly, taking your leave.

"Why won't you just tell Yoshi-hyung that you know it is him?" Haruto questioned, stopping you from going away.

"I don't know. These little things are the reason that I am getting through the day. I don't want that to stop, just because I told him I know who he is," you lamely answered as Haruto laughed loudly and shook his head.

"You, Y/N noona, are a perfect match for Yoshi-hyung," he stated, still laughing and bowed before going to his class.

You ran towards the snack dispenser and inserted your money and pushed the button which dropped the tteokbokki cracker packet and stuffed it in your bag before running to your next class, which you had. With Yoshi, that was.

You made it just in time for your class attendance and took your usual seat next to Yoshi. You thought of when you would give him the snacks you got him. He kept on giving you many things and you felt like you were taking a lot from him. And in order to return the favour, you'd always buy him something from the day you got to know it was Yoshi who gave you all the stuff.

"Oh, Yoshi-ah. I got you something," you whispered as the teacher had already started class. You put your hand inside your bag, taking out the snacks and giving it to Yoshi.

"Tteokbokki crackers! Man, I was starving. Thanks, Y/N! Really!" He replied, bowing in his seat and taking the crackers from you. You smiled at him and rested your hands inside the compartment under the desk. You felt a piece of paper and took it out.

You saw it was another green paper, folded in half with writing in it. "If I received a nickel for every time I saw someone as beautiful as you, I'd have five cents." You smiled as you read the note and shook your head.

"Another note from the admirer?" Yoshi asked as he quietly ate the crackers behind his books. You nodded and took out your book and pencil box from your bag, ready to take down notes of the lesson your class was doing.