☆ insecure about braces || maknae line

treasure's maknae line reactions when you feel insecure about your braces

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

KIM DOYOUNG

Doyoung knows what it's like to feel insecure, so he'd try his best to make you feel better about your braces. He'd notice how you'd hold back your laughs and would cover your mouth whenever you smiled. He'd compliment you from time to time, especially the red bands you had gotten with your braces.

He knew he wouldn't have the words enough to comfort you, so he did something else — his kinda style. When you came back home one day, you'd be greeted with a red-haired Doyoung, which was completely a shocker. You'd maybe cry a bit when he told you he did it to match with your braces, and he'd hold you and kiss your forehead, smiling to himself.

"I'll dye my hair whatever color you get your bands done, okay? Just don't go for clear bands, I don't know how I'm gonna do that to my hair."

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

WATANABE HARUTO

Ruto seems like such an emotional baby, to be honest. You wouldn't tell him about how you felt, because you knew he had other bigger problems than you being insecure. But Haruto would notice it. Maybe not right away, but he still would somehow notice. He never really thought if you'd feel insecure, but when he noticed the little things like smiling with your teeth less and hiding your mouth when talking, Haruto realised what you felt.

Despite being emotional, I don't think he would actually be good at portraying his feelings. So, doing what he does best, I think Haruto would write a song and perform it for you, explaining how much he loves you and what all he adores about you — just like Asahi. When you thank him for everything after his little song, I see him breaking down and crying, because he really, really loves you so much.

"You are so freaking beautiful, inside and out. These braces might be temporary, but my love for you isn't. I love you no matter what, baby."

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

PARK JEONGWOO

Clueless baby, honestly. Jeongwoo would have no idea that you felt insecure about your braces, so when you told him about it, he'd be shocked. He'd deny every claim of yours, but then would realise that obviously you wouldn't see yourself the way he does and wouldn't force his compliments on you.

I see him as an emotional person — not as much as Haruto, though. As you were talking about your insecurities, Jeongwoo would tear up a little — and maybe even sob — because he'd feel bad about not knowing what went on in your head, and felt so useless because; was he even a good boyfriend when he didn't know what you felt?

"I'm sorry for not realising it sooner. You know, I'm dumb, right? So, next time you feel like this, please inform my dumb self about it, okay?"

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

SO JUNGHWAN

Gosh, another baby who wouldn't know anything. You'd explain everything word for word about your insecurity with your braces, and he'd still be clueless. Junghwan wouldn't know why you would think he would love you any less with braces — because nothing really changed for him.

And hearing your struggles, he realised he had to be vocal about it. Junghwan would wrap his arms around you and pat your head as he'd tell you how he would love you no matter what and that you didn't have to worry about anything. He'd start complimenting you more often, just to put a smile on your face and would smile to himself as he stared at you.

"I love you no matter what, okay? But if you still feel uncomfortable, I'd appreciate it if you could talk to me about it, yeah?"