♡ crying in the hospital || hamada asahi

CRYING IN THE HOSPITAL 

a/n: this is a scenario where asahi's s/o isn't eating well, and then asahi finds out about it. i didn't want to write about a reader starving themselves to look pretty or lose weight, so instead i wrote about a medical condition that my sister experiences, since i thought that would be less triggering to the readers. 

i suffered from anorexia and bulimia, so i thought of writing it this way instead. i was literally talking about this with my best friend the other day, and it just surprised me to get this as a request on my tumblr

the topic is not mentioned in the scenario, but if it is still a triggering topic to you, you can skip out on this! it's completely alright and i'm totally with you if you chose to do so!

"Lunch is ready!"

Mashiho informed as Haruto helped plate the food, placing them on the table as everyone came from their rooms to eat.

You came over to hang out as Asahi claimed to have missed you so much that 'a minute more without you and he'd die'. His words, not yours. You enjoyed hanging out with them since they were fun to be around, and Asahi always shared his new song demos with you — and that was something to brag about with the others.

"How many did you hear today, Y/N?" Haruto asked as you sat in your places after thanking Mashiho for the food.

"Six!" You exclaimed, clapping your hands excitedly before grabbing your chopsticks and digging into the food. "And they were fully completed ones!" You covered your mouth as you spoke, too excited to speak after chewing your food.

Three bites in and you felt bloated, patting your stomach as you looked around. You didn't know what to say since it would seem like you didn't like the food — which wasn't at all the case; the food was amazing, but you weren't hungry.

"Asahi," you whispered, successfully grabbing only his attention. "I'm full. I can't eat anymore than this. What do I do?" Asahi's brows raised at your plate, which looked untouched, wondering if you actually even ate the food.

"But you didn't eat at all today. You said you didn't even have breakfast. How come you aren't hungry?" Asahi tried his best to keep his voice quiet, but he had a hard time believing you weren't hungry.

You two would almost always have mukbang dates where you'd try out the menu of a restaurant you two wanted to check out. You weren't definitely the type to end a meal with three bites, so Asahi was worried — and rightfully so.

Awkwardly enough, you excused yourself from the table, only after you convinced Mashiho that his food was amazing, and you just didn't have the appetite to enjoy it. Deciding on staying in Asahi's room, the boys waited until they heard the door close before they turned to your boyfriend, having certain observations to tell.

"Y/N has been eating less these days, have you noticed?"

"Yeah, Y/N has lost some weight. Is work stressing her out?"

"Even when we hung out the other day, Y/N ate nothing except like half a slice of cake."

Asahi simply smiled, not wanting the others to see the worry he had for you. "We had some cup ramen in the room, so maybe Y/N felt full. I'll go check on her, though. Just in case." He excused himself from the table, going to his room and finding you asleep on his bed.

Is everything alright, Y/N? Please tell me what's wrong.

***