☆ motion sickness || middle line

treasure's middle line reactions when you are suffering from motion sickness

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

TAKATA MASHIHO

He'd be pretty clueless, but would be quick to act during the situation. You all were going on a road trip, but you and Mashiho were stuck with the car with all the bags and other items, so it was kinda boring when it was just you two. You were taking turns driving, and currently you were in the driver's seat. Mashiho did his best to be lively throughout the ride, but it was proving difficult when he ran out of topics to talk about.

Soon enough, you felt dizzy since there was nothing to take your mind off and you were feeling the motion sickness catch up to you. You stopped the car near a gas station and rested your head on the steering wheel, taking deep breaths. As you told him you were feeling dizzy, he'd immediately get out of the car and run to the convenience store, getting you everything he thought you might need. He'd switch seats with you and would slowly drive towards the destination after informing the boys about what happened.

"I didn't know what to bring, but I hope this helps. We'll stay here for a while and I'll drive, okay?"

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

YOON JAEHYUK

This guy would sleep throughout most trips, so he wouldn't really understand why you'd get motion sickness. The first time it happened, he would be pretty dense and say dumb things like 'try going to sleep' and 'just cuddle me and everything will be fine'. But when he saw how badly you were suffering, he knew that his nonchalant attitude wouldn't work and he had to do something.

After that incident, he studied up on the various symptoms and solutions for them, ensuring he had your medicines, water, juice and food with him before you two went on any vehicle. He'd be very caring and patient, and would immediately notice if you were lying just to not have him worry over you. Jaehyuk would be your personal nurse once he got the hang of it, which impressed his members too whenever they had motion sickness because Jaehyuk was already prepared for it.

"No, don't lie to me. You have to tell me what you are feeling so I can help you. Okay, babe?"

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

HAMADA ASAHI

I have a feeling this man would be prepared for anything, honestly. Medicine? Check. Water? Check. Food? Check. Hotel? Trivago. But honestly, as soon as you let him know you were feeling a bit dizzy, he'd grab his bag and whip out a pill and give it to you along with a juice packet.

Asahi would have you lay back and make sure that you drink all of your juice and check on your throughout your ride. He wouldn't talk to you, because he knew how annoying it would be to hear more noise when you already had a headache, so he would just observe you to see if you were doing well.

"Try going to sleep, babe. Tell me if you don't feel well."

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

BANG YEDAM

All of you went on a trip to Hyunsuk's hometown, and you thought a motion sickness tablet would be enough, but with the dirt roads, it was quite difficult. Yedam would notice you rest your head in your hands and realise something was wrong. When he'd ask you if anything was wrong, you'd wave it off with a smile, not wanting him to worry.

But Yedam would now worry more because you weren't being honest with him. As soon as you called out for Hyunsuk to stop the van, you rushed out with Yedam by your side, throwing up on the side of the road. He'd hate seeing you like that, since he couldn't do anything except hold your hair and rub your back. Yedam would never want to go on a road trip again — but only because he didn't enjoy seeing you suffer like that.

"Babe, you have to tell me when you are not feeling well, okay? No more lying."