☆ they are drunk || legal line

treasure's legal line reactions when they are drunk

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

requested by happy-yellow. i hope you like it!

CHOI HYUNSUK

Hyunsuk, being the oldest, has to always be wary about the youngsters and take care of them. Drinking would be out of the question for him, since he always had to maintain the role model vibe — or that's what he thought. Of course, with you around, you ensured that the man got some time to loosen up.

Drunk Hyunsuk would be two times as fun, and only then would you realise how much the male had been bottling up due to his role of being a leader and the oldest. Some days he'd party hard, the other days you'd hold him as he cried. And you didn't mind it one bit, because Hyunsuk deserved to loosen up.

"Y/N! Come dance!" He'd cheerfully jump around to the music, giggling as he pulled on your hand. "Yeah, let's geddit!" You'd try your best to hold back your laughter as you saw him do the weirdest dances, despite being an idol who was an amazing dancer.

The next day when you'd show Hyunsuk the videos, he'd be slightly embarrassed, but would have the biggest smile on his face. He'd look at you like you are the most precious thing in the world, hugging you suddenly.

"Thank you for letting me let loose. And thanks for taking care of me. I'm glad to have you by my side."

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

PARK JIHOON

I feel like Jihoon can handle his alcohol really well, and won't really be drunk. Actually, it's either tipsy or blacked out; there's no in between. If Jihoon was a 100% flirt when sober, then he's double the trouble when there's alcohol in him. Though there are times he gets drunk, but even then, he'd be the same.

His teasing nature would be at its peak, and you'd (as always) be the target. Once at a party, it wasn't even an hour since you arrived, but Jihoon was already drunk, following you around, using dirty pickup lines on you.

"They say kissing is a language of love, so would you mind starting a conversation with me?" He asked drunkenly, and you shook your head, ignoring him as you walked over to the bar, ordering a cola for yourself. He'd let you be for a few minutes before striking again. "I'm on top of things. Would you like to be one of them, baby?"

You found his behaviour amusing until a person approached you and asked if Jihoon was troubling you. "Thank you very much, but that is my boyfriend. He's behaving like an idiot flirt, but I assure you he's like that when he's sober too," you explained, sighing as you looked at him. Jihoon grinned, waving to you excitedly as if he won the lotto.

"You love me and you know it, Y/N! You can't resist this."

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

KANEMOTO YOSHINORI

Yoshi going to be one of the members who is cute when drunk. This man just has so much of natural aegyo in him, and I'm pretty sure after a few drinks, they'd definitely come out! He would be so clingy, and I swear, if you don't give him the attention he deserves, I'll steal you from him and will give him all the love!

I feel like Yoshi wouldn't let loose and get drunk at parties, and would rather settle for places he feels comfortable in; like the dorms or your house. When he's tipsy, you'd find him staring at you wherever you went, but when he was drunk, he'd hold on to you so tightly like you'd disappear if he let go.