Chapter Thirty One(Merry Christmas)

• Dedicated to To Everyone Who's Reading

{Authors note} - Merry Christmas guys, this is my Christmas present to you guys. That pic on the side is also considered another gift, because just look at it. Plus I've loved all the support you guys have shown for this story, all the commenting, voting, and of course reading. I Hope you all are having a wonderful holiday and are having fun. What are you guys planning to do today besides open presents? I know I'm going to my sisters and aunts house to eat, yes I'm eating at both. One cooks seafood all the time and the other does'nt and I honestly love seafood so I can't choose. Plus I want to see both of them and see how their Christmas is going.

Question: I wanted to make a Larry Christmas one-shot but ran out of time. Would you guys still read it if I posted it later on in the week. I'm almost half-way done with it and would like to finish it.

Kendall

We all piled out of the limo that now smelled like greasy fast food. After a good thirty minutes of arguing about who was going in, we'd finally decided. Well Marcel just basically got fed up with Niall claiming that everyone shouldn't go in. Because apparently it would have been more stressful to try to get everyone back in.

So Marcel just pulled a complaining Shiloh out of the limo by his arm. I'd been surprised to see that the fans did follow them here. Considering most of them were young girls that were just getting the feel of being a teenager. I knew half of them didn't even have their permits yet, which led me to believe that they had some nice parents. I know I wouldn't want to be following behind a boy band that my daughter was in love with.

"Did you tell Louis that we were coming?" I asked when the car stopped in front of the entrance gate to Louis's neighborhood.

"Why would I do that?" Niall asked, his face scrunching up. It must have been adorable because Lexi started cooing at him.

I couldn't do anything but roll my eyes in responds; it wasn't like I was going to complain about it. Why would I? Because I did want to see Louis, but he was starting to piss me off. The thing was Jessica was back now so I had something to worry about. And going head to head with her wasn't something I felt like doing. Well I did kind of actually enjoy our hateful bickering because it was entertaining, along with being frustrating at the same time.

"If I see any more famous people that I don't give a damn about, I'm going to scream." Maya groaned, making everyone turn to look at her."I mean what type of crappy name is one direction?"

"Who pissed in your cereal?" Andrew asked, his eyebrows rising as he stared at her.

Somehow I felt like Jessica wasn't going to be the main problem. At least she wasn't as blunt with her opinions. She was sneakier with her comments but Maya on the other hand just flat out said what she wanted. Then again I usually did the same thing, but not to intentionally hurt someone. I did at least think about other people’s feelings.

"It's a name that's heard by millions and chanted by billions." Niall answers smugly, not seeming phased by her rude comment. Though Lexi looks beyond mad which isn’t something I see often.

Maya snorted as the limo pulled into Louis's driveway."Yeah chanted by underage girls who need Jesus apparently. None of them now what music is." She snaps, narrowing her eyes on him.