Chapter Twenty-Fve(part two)

This chapter is dedicated to @boredofbeingboredxD  because it's her birthday today. So guys go wish her a happy birthday for me.

Kendall

"You're fighting against me Blake." Andrew spoke up after a moment of complete silence; a hurt look crossed his face as he stared at me. The fact that he didn't call me Kendall proved that he wasn't that angry.

"I'm not." I lied.

Andrew just shook his head. "You are too. And you didn't have to trash that man’s car either."

I rolled my eyes at that. "Andrew do you have to bitch about the things I do?" A sigh left me as I fell back onto my bed, pulling a pillow to cover my face. "Besides he deserved it anyway."

"You could have just apologised and had been done with it but no, whatever happened to being the bigger person?" He asked.

I snorted, “He was obviously the biggest person." I mumbled, and then pulled the pillow away from my face so he'd hear me more clearly. "And I didn't pick a fight with him, he chose to fight me."

He fell silent for a moment, a thoughtful look on his face. "You remember Ophelia, the girl with the uni-brow?" He questions.

I nodded, my eyebrows arching in confusion as to why he would be bringing her up now. "How could not remember her?" I sneered, letting my dislike for her show.

Andrew only chuckled. "Well then I'm sure you didn't forget, when a month after our parents left you started to have problems with her?" I only nodded, and gestured for him to continue. "This was before the time when you started fighting, and Ophelia had given you a busted lip when you went to use the bathroom."

I sat up next and looked at him. "Where are you going with this?" I said feeling completely clueless.

"Let me finish I have a point to make, well hopefully." He kicked his shoes off on the floor, and then climbed up to the top of my bed. He then patted the spot next to him, and I just rolled my eyes while scooting up to place my back on the head board next to him.

"You're going to make that point now?"

He only laughed while shaking his head, “I mean when our parents left you kind of looked to me for guidance, even though I didn't know a thing but I was still your big brother. So you-"

"Only by a couple minutes." I cut him off with a smirk.

"Like I was saying," He rolled his eyes at my interruption but continued. "You looked up to me back then and-"

"I still look up to you."

He just smiled at that and wrapped his arm around my shoulder. "Why do I have a feeling that you're purposely cutting me off." I just shrugged. "Can I continue dear sister?"

I nodded, “Yes go right ahead, I'll try to be quiet."

Andrew scoffed but continued anyway, with that same thoughtful look on his face. "Well like I said I didn't know a thing, when we met up, at the end of school you told me how she bullied you. Me being young I didn't know how to handle that because our parents didn't teach us about that kind of thing." He said.

I just sighed, “Carol and Jacob didn't teach us much." I snorted at that. "They didn't teach us anything."

Andrew just nodded. "Yeah but do you remember what I told you to do?"

"You told me to fight her back or else she'd keep on thinking she could bully me." I paused as a smirk made its way on my face. "When we went back to school the next day, I literally beat the shit out of her. Like I punched her twice and she shitted on herself."

Andrew burst out laughing with a smile on his face. "Good old memories."

"God I felt awful about that." I said, but was still laughing. "But it was her own fault. She was half my height and body weight, while I was just a little twig back then. Not to mention that she carried a horrible body odour." I shook my head, as I scrunched my face up in disgust.

"Yeah," he nodded. "And since then you've been fighting ever since, fighting everyone sometimes I'm included." His voice had gotten lower.

I sighed, “What was your point?"

"My point was when you fought her it was worth fighting for, but that man wasn't. You don't have to fight every time something happens, you could have just apologised. I mean he insulted Carol since when do you care about her?" His head tilted to the side as he stared at me curiously, waiting for an answer.

"I don't care about her."

"Exactly then why the hell didn't you just apologise. His mother could have been dead for all you knew. Or he could have had a better relationship with his mom." He didn't sound angry, just disappointed and frustrated at the same time.

"Fine next time I see him I'll apologise. You came all the way here to scold me about that?" I asked, getting upset.

"Actually I came to talk about the twin thing. Then I figured why not kill two birds with one stone," he just shrugged his shoulders, and then hopped off my bed before walking over to one of his suitcases. "And you know since I'm in a new place, I want a tour of some short. I promised Liv and Chaire I'll bring back some souvenirs." he admits.

"They impounded my car."

He just shrugged. "Trent could just let us borrow his truck or we could catch a taxi or something." He pulled a black case out of his suitcase and tossed it to me.

I caught it with ease and peered in it when I opened it."A camera?"

"Yeah," he laughed. "For pictures and shit. So this girl what is she like?" He asked, while sitting back down.

"She's," I paused, thinking about Selena. I'd only met her twice so I knew nothing about her."Very sensitive, nothing like us at all." I replied.

Andrew laughed, “Well that'll explain why we're so hardcore, because we have no sensitive side." He notes in a mocking tone, while rolling his eyes.

My fist collided with his shoulder before he could dodge it."Asshole. I'll find out some more stuff out about her today. I am meeting her today." I told him.

His brow rose at what I'd said, “I didn't know that we were seeing her today?" He asks.

"Since when did I am turn into we?"

"Since we shared a womb," I scrunched my face up at, but he only reached out and ruffled my already messed up hair."And now apparently it was even more cramped then I thought." He laughed, loudly.

"So you're going with the triplet thing instead of us not being twins?" I questioned, feeling a lot better that he wasn't questioning us being twins.

"There is still some doubt but I'm hoping for it not to be true." He sighed lowly, and interlaced his fingers with mine. That was something he did when we were little, when he was scared and unsure of something."You're the only blood relative that I thought I had. Sure I consider Trent as a brother, but I'm still terrified."

I laid my head on his shoulder and gave his hand a reassuring squeeze."If by chance were not actual twins or even actually brother and sister." his grip tightened, “You’ll still always be my big brother my twin, nothing could change that." I told him, while smiling.

God I was being so selfish when I didn't answer his call or texts. Why didn't I think about how he was feeling about the whole situation? I was indeed a bad sister. He jumped to the more rational answer, which was us not being twins. Me on the other hand I didn't want to think about that. Andrew was the only thing that always had been in my life and never left.

After our parents left us I'd clung to Andrew for support. We thought someone would tell child services about us. That had put the fear of being separated from each other into us. Though no one ever came to our town to come for us. Which we had been thankful for, because we couldn't lose each other not after our parents left.

If it weren't for the townsfolk, and their morals about looking after each other who knows where we'd be? Still together of course but probably worst off.

Andrew had been there through everything. Even when I first came into womanhood. Carol at least could have taught me about that before she left. We hadn't even started sex Ed in school so I was a little lost. Andrew though he was worst off, I chuckled lowly as I recalled the memory.