Chapter Seventeen

Seventeen
Kendall

Louis hadn't spoken a word to me since, Levi showed him my face. I'm guessing that was due to Levi not letting him get that close to me. He thought the bruising on my eye was more serious than it really was. He was constantly asking me if I felt light head or dizzy. It was sweet really, but annoying at the same time. Though it wouldn't be Levi if he didn't act like that.

I remember when he was teaching me a move on the punching bag. I'd thought he was done teaching me the new move, so I got from behind the bag. Just as he'd decided to kick the bag instead he ended up kicking me dead in the stomach. Sure I was out of breath for a bit, but I'd gotten back up with no problems. He'd canceled practice after that.

"I'll get you some water." He offered, before getting up and leaving me sitting in the sitting area. I shook my head, he could have waited for me to answer.

This whole thing was a very long process especially when you had to get six people out at a time. We'd so far only gotten Liam, El, and Lexi out, and we were currently trying to get Mason and Trent. Lexi was sleeping next to me, while El was wide awake on the other side of the room and talking Zayn's head off. It was hilarious really, but I couldn't laugh.

"Kendall," I glanced at a guilty looking Louis. He pulled a burger kings bag from behind his back and held it out to me."I thought that maybe you two would be hungry."

I smile,"Thanks Louis," I said, while taking the bag, and looking into it.

"Here's your drink, I forgot to get another one." He half smiles, as he sits it down next to me. Then stands back up, while shifting nervously from one foot to the other. I only nod and wait for him to say something else.

"Uh.." he starts, as he scratches his neck awkwardly."Look, I'm sorry for what I said earlier and for how I acted. I was just already frustrated but I shouldn't have taken it out on you. Can you forgive me?" He apologizes.

"Yea I forgive you." He looks relived when I tell him this, he smiles down at me and our gazes lock for a moment. He opens his mouth to say something else, but is cut off.

"Zayn look their making up." El tries to whisper put fails. Which causes us to look away from each other immediately. I'm guessing the alcohol in her system is making her confuse whispering with yelling.

"You think they're going to kiss?!" She yells into Zayn's ear. Making him flinch back from the unexpected loudness. Though my cheeks burn from this as I turn to look at her."If they do I'll fangirl like crazy. Wait their looking this way, you think they heard me?"

"No El we couldn't possibly hear you when you're whispering." Louis says, making her eyes go wide and me grin. Zayn only rolls his eyes and groans.

She leans further into Zayn, then cups her hands around her mouth to whisper into his ear."Zayn they heard us we need to act normal as possible." She said then pulled back away from Zayn, a smile on her face as she waved innocently at us.

"This is why people shouldn't drink." Zayn says, then glances over at El who's shifting uncomfortably in her seat.

I glance back up at Louis only to see him scowling with his head turned. Though when I look to see what he's looking at, I only see Levi. Who's suspicious gaze is shifting between me and Louis, he looks concerned as his gaze settles on me. He hands me a bottle of water then sits, while Louis saunters off.

"He didn't say anything rude did he?" He asks, glancing back towards Louis who's seated next to El.

I shook my head,"He actually apologized, and brought us food." I tell him, then pull out a burger from the bag and hand it to him.