Chapter Forty-two(3)

[Author's note]- Seems like it's been forever since I last updated, but I've a good reason. School and tons of school work. Though hopefully I can finally finish this book this month, because I see like five maybe six chapters left. I'm not sure about this chapter though I feel as if it was a little forced. I might delete this chapter and change it because it wasn't how it was supposed to go. Feedback is appreciated expecially for this chapter because I'm not sure about it.

Kendall

Where the hell is he? I glanced around the room as I sat up on a stool at the bar. Louis had promised he'd come and meet me here after going up and checking on Jessica. Though that'd been an hour ago. An hour ago that he'd text me back; telling me that he'd be here in like three minutes. Either he stood me up or he was lost in the hotel, for his sake he'd better be lost which wasn't a high possibility. Considering that the hotel wasn't huge enough to get lost in.

"Kendall is that you?" I turned my head in the direction of the voice. A frown settled on my face when I saw the blond menace, and I turned back around."Oh Kendall don't act like you don't notice me. I've come to apologize for my behavior at the meeting."

"You're forgiven Rachel, now leave." I snapped.

She laughed then sat down next to me."Can I order you a drink? We can be friends especially since I know you and Louis have that thing going on."

I turned to look at her with my brows rose."What thing do we have going on?"

A smirk settled on her face as she waved the bartender over."Two vodkas on ice." She ordered before turning back to me."I've heard some things here and there, plus he couldn't really keep his eyes off you in the meeting. Management knows things." Rachel explained, while shrugging casually.

"Then you should definitely know when you're not wanted." The bartender came back and sat a drink in front of me then her. She smiled and payed him.

Her eyes narrowed slightly on me after that remark, though she didn't say anything back only slipped a little from her drink."You know Kendall you're a very attractive girl, but that attitude of yours is a big turn off." She stated, but continued to talk."We could dress you up. Give you a better more like able personality and-"

"I'm not a doll. You try to dress me up I'll break your legs off like I did to my brothers action figures." I scoffed, while cutting her off. Listening to her talking was starting to infuriate me.

"So hostile," she grins, while reaching out to stroke my hair. I'd jerked away from her touch like I'd been burned."You need a sort of motherly figure Kendall. Someone to tell you what's not lady like and what is. Jessica was model, maybe you'd like to try something like that? I mean you only wrote one book, and no sequence."

"I had a mother she didn't do a good job, and I'm sure you won't do any better." A smirk played at my lips, as I took the drink and drank from it before placing it back on the bar."And it's sequel you cunt. If you're going to insult someone at least do it right and not try to throw shade indirectly while you're sitting directly in my face." I told her while finishing the drink.

A dry laugh left her before she threw her arm around my shoulder and leaned closer to me."I'm just trying to be nice. It's not something I do offen so it comes out wrong.  If you're having some sort of parents issues that'd be good for the press, they'd eat shit like that for breakfast. Louis tomlinson new girl abandoned at a young age by her parents. That would definitely make the headlines and further give our little boy band more publicity."