Chapter One

(Three years later)

Louis

The cameras flashed. Fans screamed.

Some even decided to bang on the glass to gain our attention. I ignored it all and turned towards Niall who was leaning up against a wall, a bored look plastered on his face. She was late as usual. That was one thing I hated about her she never got anywhere on time. Niall said she liked to make an entrance for the cameras, an attention seeker he called her. That was brushed off quickly because I knew he had strong dislike towards her, all of the lads did. It was never made clear why the disliked her so much, though she made me sort of happy. Isn’t that all that mattered?

“How long does she expect us to wait?” Niall snapped angrily, disgust showing in his features.

“You know how she is Niall.”

Niall scoffs, “So she knows we’re waiting at the airport for her.” He pauses, as her pilot walks by us waves and keeps going. He snaps his now heated gaze back towards me, his blue eyes piercing through me. “How the hell does her pilot make it in before she does?”

If I had known Niall was going to act like this, I would have left him home asleep in his bed. Instead Id wanted some company while waiting for my girl to arrive. She had been gone for two whole weeks, doing modeling shoots after modeling shots. Without her at home the place was quiet besides the sometimes barking of her dog King. Other than that I was glad she was coming because I need a quick release from the stress. She did a good job at making sure I was stress free when she was home. So, It was either bring Niall to keep me company while I waited, or try talking to the new body guard Shiloh. Management had decided that Paul was getting to old for the job, and in pops Shiloh the younger more alert bodyguard. Personally I thought Paul could do more damage than Shiloh could even think of doing.

Shiloh stood back with a hard look on his face; his brown eyes were on full alert looking for anything out of the ordinary. His arms were folded over his chest making him look bigger than he was an intimidating stance with a scowl to match. The dude acted like he was protecting the president of the United States rather than holding teenage girls back. In other words he really needed to lighten up. I knew he was supposed to be in his mid-twenty’s, though the dark facial growing on his face gave him an older look.

“Next time I won’t even bother bringing you.” I tell him, irritation leaking into my tone.

“What!” Niall eyes widen then he pushes off the wall, comes closer to me with a look of disbelief on his face.”Lou it’s Saturday, you woke me up on my day off. To come welcome that bit-“

“Lou baby.” A familiar female’s voice yelled, cutting Niall off from his speech. Which I was thankful for because I didn’t want to end up in a another argument with him. He didn’t miss the glare I shot him before turning towards her, a forced smile tugging its way at my lips as I held my arms open.  She squealed loudly before running and jumping into my open arms. Her long red hair brushed across my face as I hugged her waist before gently placing her on the ground.

“Jessica.” She stepped back from me, her green eyes staring up at me then she pecked my lips. I smiled loving the way her lips felt against mine. It’s been two weeks so we definitely needed some time alone to make up for the time we’ve been separated.”I missed you babe.”

A scoff came from behind me. I rolled my eyes; next time I would just bring Shiloh at least he would keep quiet. Unlike what Niall was currently doing.

“Niall I didn’t even see you.” Jessica says, as she walks around me to give Niall a hug. Niall didn’t even say anything back only cringe slightly, when she wrapped her arms around him. Though to anyone else it would have looked like a friendly exchange between my girlfriend and my band mate. She pulled away not before she ruffled Niall’s blond hair, after Niall she greeted Shiloh with a nod before spinning on her red heels to face.