Chapter Forty-two part(2)

Chapter Forty-two part (2)

Kendall

Frustration. Complete and utter fucking frustration was the only feeling running through me at the moment. No one still hadn't found that damn redhead, how does one stay lost for forty minutes. And I hated the fact that I was actually starting to worry about her, maybe it was due to the fact that I'd been around her. Plus she wasn't as bad as she seemed, then I really had no reason to dislike her. Especially since I happened to be previously helping her boyfriend cheat.

"Is that her?" Jay questioned for the eight time since he joined in on the search. It didn't help that he hadn't actually met her before. So he was just basically going off the description he was given, but apparently she had a lot of look a likes.

I sighed, but turned to look anyway."Pointing out every single red head that you see isn't going to hel..." I narrowed my eyes back at him and he only smiled in response."That's her."

"She's cute, obviously drunk as hell from the looks of it. Wonder what she had and where can I get some of it?" he comments, as I pulled him over towards her. A random guy had his arm wrapped around her shoulder, he looked as if he was up to no good.

"Jess," I called out, making her snap her head up and a huge grin appeared on her face. The guy frowned at us when we approached them.

"Kendall, w..hen did you get here?" She slurred, then tried to stumbled towards us but the guy pulled her back towards him.

My eyes narrowed on the tanned man,"Who are you again?"

"A friend." He replied.

"Yeah, okay." I nodded, and reached out for Jessica's outstretched hand."You need to rest, come on."

Jay had stepped up beside me when the man moved in front of Jessica. I'd just about had enough of him, and I was about five seconds from fighting him. Even if he was bigger and taller than me I wasn't about to back down.

"You need to step back," I spat out, but frowned slightly when I saw someone in a wolf costume creeping up behind the guy.

Before I could even question what the stranger was doing, he was tapping the guy on the shoulder. The guy turned around a scowl falling on his face as he turned around to face the person in the costume.

"Fuck off." He snapped, shoving the costumed person some but who I assumed was a guy didn't move."Did you hear m..."

A hard punch was thrown and the guy was hitting the floor before he could get another word out. Jessica somehow in the process of the predator falling, almost fell over but I caught her. Her arm literally wrapped around my waist, while she pressed her face into my stomach. When I looked up the guy had taken his costume off his head, and was staring at us with a blank look on his face.

"Shiloh?" I questioned, shocked.

"No," Jessica slurred,"It's Jacob the werewolf, coming to the rescue of the damsels in distress."

"I'm not a damsel," Jay commented, sounding offended at the same time that I said."I'm not in distress."

"Whatever," Shiloh replied.

"But thank you anyway." I told him, while glancing at his outfit choice.

He rolled his eyes."Niall made me wear it." he glanced over at Jessica, his frown deepened before he looked back up at me. "You should put her some where, the press would rip her to shreds if they saw her like that. Especially with the image she needs to keep."

"Are we just going to ignore the fact that someone's knocked unconscious right under our feet? It's kinda cool when you think about it." Jay asks, as I put Jessica in his arms.