Bonus(Explicit)

4 years later

{Author's note}: If you don't want to read anything sexual don't read this bonus chapter. Also I don't usually write anything that contains sex so here it is, I tried to be tasteful with the words I chose. And you don't have to read it if you don't want too, it's like a late Christmas present. Also I'd like feedback because this was hard to write.

Kendall

"I'm going to fall and break my neck."

"Kendall it's your wedding day be a little more positive." Lexi suggested, while putting the finishing touches to my makeup. She'd claimed she was going for a nude look but I hadn't thought it would take her over an hour.

"Well I'm positive that I am going to fall and break my neck." I told her, my voice dripping with sarcasm and nervousness.

Chaire laughed from where she was currently sitting."I hadn't expected you to be nervous Ken. Plus you've walked in heels before." She added.

"You can always take them off. It's not like your dress isn't going to cover your feet." Liv pointed out, getting a small glare from Lexi. Lexi really did love the way those heels looked with the dress.

"Then what's going to stop me from breaking my ankle. Maybe we should just cancel and schedule it for another day?" I grinned playfully, but it fell when I saw the looks I was getting from the girls in the room. Before they could say anything the room door opened and Selena entered with a clipboard in her hands.

"We've got fifteen more minutes till..," She paused mid-sentence while looking around the quiet room."What happened?" She questioned.

Chaire sighed, before speaking."Kendall's got cold feet."

"I do not!" I defended myself."I'm not nervous about marrying Louis. It's something else that's got me all worked up." I confessed, as Selena shut the door behind her and sat down in an empty chair.

Lexi had stopped putting makeup on my face and just stared at me, waiting for me to tell them what the problem was. I knew for a fact that I wasn't nervous about marrying Louis. I loved him and I wanted to start a family with him We'd already had the pet's part down, King was currently sitting in the room with us a little tuxedo on. Though I was a little saddened by the fact that Hurricane was no longer alive but he'd lived a good long happy life. And that'd been enough for me.

"What can you possibly be nervous about?" Chaire asked.

Lexi clapped her hands together, gaining everyone's attention."You're nervous about having sex with him? I mean it can't possibly be anything else but that."

I felt my face reddening at that."It's not like I don't want too, I'm just...scared. Terrified actually." I confessed.

"That's normal, Ken." Chair laughs."I was literally shitting brick when I lost my virginity. Though it wasn't that....bad."

Selena rolled her eyes."It depends on who you're having sex with to be honest. I'm also not going to lie and tell you that it's not going to hurt. Because it will to a certain extent..." She paused mid-sentence looking as if she was thinking before speaking again."It's different for everyone really."

I nodded still feeling every bit of the nervousness I was feeling before.

"Just because it'll be your wedding night doesn't mean you lose any right to say no.If you're not ready then he'll have to respect that." Lexi tells me.

A long drawn out sigh left me, before I let my face fall into my hands. "Though I want to do it."

"Then just lay down and spread em'." Chaire laughs jokingly, but frowns when she sees the look on my face.