Chapter Thirty-seven

Kendall

"I bet you're all wondering why we called you here?"

"Actually you guys are pretty predictable." I said, while staring down at my phone. The fact that management decided to call us in yet again was irritating me to know end. Simon had already said he'd take care of them, but apparently I I'm guessing he wanted them to dig a deeper grave for themselves.

"No one asked you Kendall." Rachel snapped from a distance of course.

"Technically," Niall interjects, as I stuck up both of my middle fingers in response."You said 'you're all wondering', which means you were referring to her as well."

"That's why I love Niall."

"I don't need this today Kendall, so be the sweet little girl that I know you can be. And shut up." She mumbles, as she sits down in between Charles and Alexander.

"How about I take that sweet and shove it up your ass." I snapped, jumping slightly when I felt someone's hand on my knee. I'd known it was Louis since he was sitting right beside me. Though I didn't know if I should let him keep it there, even though he was just trying to calm me down.

The whole thing had been the same as last time even down to where each of us was sitting. Niall and Louis were sitting on each side of me while Zayn sat in the middle of Liam and Harry. In the back stood Shiloh and Marcel who both seemed to be looking equally bored. The front of the table was currently being occupied by the three dicks that called us hear. The only thing that was different about today was that I came prepared.

"Anyway," Charles interject, then tosses some papers towards each of us."This is what our little Liam was getting into, and apparently I think it's due to bad influence." He said, staring straight at me.

"Kendall had nothing to do with my actions." Liam defends, but they shut him up quickly with a raised hand.

I'd decided today that I was just going to keep my cool and let them say everything they wanted too. There wasn't any use in trying to knock some since into ignorant people.

"That guy deserved what he got." Louis pipes up from beside me.

"None of this would have happened if Liam would have just stayed in the closet. Don't you know how much you're hurting the band. The press is going to be harder on all of them now, and it's your fault. And to top it off your dating a nasty stripper." Rachel states giving him a disappointing look, but she insist on continuing while Liam sinks further down in his chair."Liam you have to know that we're only trying to do what's best for you?"

I hated how through her whole speech she kept a straight face, showing almost no real emotion. Somehow I knew that it was going to be harder than I thought to keep my cool. This was just wrong and unjustified. Liam was a human being not a robot with no feelings, but they continued to treat him like one. I mean sure I could be a bitch at times but this was just way over the top. Though at that moment I couldn't help but remember a saying Foster made me look up a long time ago.

"A tyrant will always find a pretext for his tyranny."

"What was that Kendall? Some country beer slogan or saying." Rachel asks, as she flicks her blonde hair over her shoulder looking smug.

"It's a moral for one of Aesop's fables actually, meaning that it is useless for the innocent to try by reasoning to get justice, when the oppressor intends to be unjust. You guy's are the oppressors." I explained, while shaking my head.

"That's nice." Alexander smiles, but rolls his eyes as well."Just because you read a lot it doesn't make you smart. You're still trailer trash to everyone here."