Eleven

Louis

"Where's her tail Louis?"

A sigh left me when I'd heard Jessica's voice. In all honesty I knew this talk was coming right when she met Kendall. Right now the only thought running through my mind was why would Zayn hurt her. I'd never known him to raise a hand towards any women. So why was Kendall any different?

"Louis did you hear me?"

"Jessica I don't won't to talk about this right now." I replied, trying to remain calm.

"You told me she was a dog." She whisper shouted while walking closer to me, then muttered."She's not far from being a bitch though."

Instead of responding to her I continued to look for a shirt. For the life of me I couldn't find one I wanted to wear. Maybe I was just prolonging my little interview with Kendall. Yeah that was it. It wasn't like I was trying to impress her.

"Loueeeey!" Jessica whinnied, while gripping onto my bare arm. She ran her free hand down my chest, towards the top of my sweats. Then she played with the hem of my sweats pulling at them slightly."You're not listening to me."

"Jessica-"

"You lied to me Louis." Her grip on my arm tightened, her green eyes getting slightly blurry. My eyes widen please don't tell me she was about to cry.

"Baby look, I'll tell you everything once she's gone. Just please don't start crying on me." I pulled her slender waist to me, and hugged her.

"Everything?" She questioned, while sniffing slightly.

"Everything."

Her eyes narrowed, then she pushed away from me. The blurriness suddenly faded and was replaced with an angry one."You better." She snapped.

With a long hard sigh I shook my head, and walked out of the room. Reminding myself that I'd have to talk to Zayn later on. He was in fact coming over later. I paused when I walked back into the livingroom. There sat Jessica and Kendall talking to each other, though it didn't look like a friendly conversation.

Kendall's brown eyes immediately found mine once I walked into the room. Just as quickly as they did Jessica said something to her that had Kendall nodding her head. I couldn't wait to get this over with.

"I thought you were putting on a shirt Louis?" Kendall questioned, before I could even sit down. Her lips curved up into a smile, brow raised while her brown eyes looked me over. Jessica shot a heated glare towards the side of Kendall's face.

A heated blush crept up onto my face,as I stammered over the answer."I uh....it's hot."

"The Air conditioners on Louis." Jessica butted in, making me blush even harder. Why couldn't she have just kept her mouth shut. King on the other hand just stared at her before he covered his face with his paws.

"Yeah but Jessica my body gets hot from time to time." I replied, while trying not to glance Kendall's way.

"So you're going through menopause now?"

Kendall burst our laughing. Gaining my attention with the contagious laughter. That I've mis-no I haven't missed her laugh. I haven't missed anything about her. Not even those brown eyes that were staring me down with amusement.

"I-i ugh can we just get started please?" I snapped more harshly than I'd intended.

Kendall nodded then pulled a pencil and note pad out of her things. Didn't this girl own a laptop or something? Surely she can't be one of those writers who like the good old fashion pen and paper. I'd found myself staring at her, knowing that she was an old fashioned type of girl. Who didn't mind hard work.