Chapter Six

Pic on the side is ~~~~~~> Levi
Kendall

"You're still to tense." I threw another hard kick towards the punching bag. Which wasn't that hard considering the fact that it barely moved when I hit it.

The sound of other people punching the punching bags. People grunting  as they struggled to lift up a heavy weight urged me on. I was going to kick this punching bags ass and release some much needed anger. That was another thing my instructor had me to do, put my fist into a punching bag. Instead of into someones face.

"I'm not tense." I snapped back angrily, throwing another hit. This time he and the punching bag moved slightly."See."

After my meeting with Simon. I'd went home angry and had wanted to punch something. Instead I'd decided on going to the gym the next day to blow off some steam. Which included a session with my trainer Levi. Who I'd happened to think was too overly hot for his own good.

"Kendall stop before you hurt yourself." He moved the bag away from me before I could throw another punch. Though I was already in the process of sending an spin kick, but being him he blocked it like it was nothing.

His light blue eyes shone with concern as he stared at my sweaty face."Do you wanna talk about it?"

That was the thing with Levi. He'd only known me for two months since I've been coming to the gym. Though he could read me like an open book. That was his gift actually he could read people which made it hard to hide things from him. Then it was the fact that he was so easy to talk too.

"There's nothing to talk about." I snapped, then positioned the bag back in front of me. Before I could hit it a toned arm wrapped around my waist, then hoist me up in the air. I knew by now that struggling wasn't going to work, so instead I crossed my arms over my chest and let him walk me into his office.

"You wanna talk now?" He sat me down on the black leather seat. Levi then sat down on the front of the desk, so he could stand directly in front of me. His blue eyes were focused fully on me, and his expression was unreadable. His determined face."You do know that you're not leaving till you talk to me." His southern accent was heavily laced with a stern tone.

I sighed, already giving in to his antics."You remember that boy I told you about?"

"Yeah the one that you let get away."

"Yeah that one." A smile crept up onto my face, when I realized I didn't have to reexplain the history between Louis and I."Well I'm meeting him again, very soon."

He nodded,"How soon is very soon?"

"After I leave here." I told him.

Levi fell silent for a moment processing what I'd just told him. Until he looked up then shook his head at me."It's been three long years sweetheart, a lot could have changed. Mostly feelings change. I don't won't ya to get hurt."

I rolled my eyes at the name he called me, but let it slide."How many times have you told me this. Besides I know he has a girlfriend."

His eyebrows rose at this new information."See, move on Kendall. Go out and meet some guys," He paused, then smiled a cute boyish smile."Preferably ones with light blue eyes, brown hair, and a nicely toned body."

I laughed,"I thought you didn't mix business with pleasure." I questioned him with a small smile playing at my lips. He was in fact my boxing trainer and I was his trainee.

He shrugged,"When was the last time you paid me any money?" When I didn't answer he took it as a sign that he'd won."So that would just make me a friend that hangs at the gym with you."