Important

Guys I'm sorry.

I've been trying to get an update for Blazed for like a long time. I honestly don't remember when my last update was. I have been putting all my focus on school and trying to fit writing in there with it. Though the thing is I've gotten one chapter already written, but it's just not the next chapter I need to post. The words are just coming in really slow, like I'll get a sentence here and one there. Though I'm thinking about just skipping the chapter that's giving me the most trouble.

Because after that chapter I have one already that's written, then one chapter left and an epilogue. So that way when I do finish the chapter that's giving me the most trouble. I'll just go ahead and post up the rest of the chapters. That way the book will be compeleted.

And I'm not one to just delete the story, we've come to far and I promise I won't let you guys down. Plus I honestly hate when an author takes a book down that's nearing the end. It's like driving someone to the fair and it's closed, yeah not the best comparsing.

Also after Blazed is done, I'm thinking of doing an AU type of fan-fiction. Though I really want to write an Ed sheeran fic. Would you guys read it if I do? Or maybe a Niall fic. Though either way I plan for some of the boys to be in it or either mentioned.

Do some writers usually skip around in chapters?