Chapter Forty-Five

Chapter Forty-Five

Louis

To lou: Kendall's going to the airport with Andrew. You don't think she's leaving again do you :( From: Ni

To Louis: Is Kendall leaving? She won't pick up her phone. You won't pick up your phone. Louis please text back. From: Liam

To Loueeee: R u alright? I'm pretty sure u guys will be fine again. Oh did u see my camera I can't find it anywhere? From: Harryyyyyy

To Dumbshit: If I have to come over there and beat your ass I will. I have a key you little shit, answer your phone. THAT'S I'M COMING OVER. From: Evendumbershit

"Louis your friends are blowing up my phone." Jessica said, I just shrugged my shoulders in response. There was nothing left that I could do to stop her from leaving."You have to get up in do something about this."

"I'll text them back later." I groaned, hopping she'd take the hint that I wanted to be alone. I'd might as well get used to being alone anyway.

"I'm not talking about that. Though that'd be a plus too, but no I'm talking about your current situation. What are you going to do to fix this?"

I snorted,"What does it look like I'm wallowing in self pity and drowning in heartbreak." I glanced up from the pillow I had my face currently shoved into."Let me wallow." I said, bitterly while shoving my face back into the pillow.

"Look Louis," I felt the pillow being ripped from under me, and a body sitting beside mine."There is a reason why they teach history in school. It's so history won't repeat itself, like your currently doing by giving up, again." She snapped.

I'd sat up on my elbows so I could glare at her."She's through with ms, because I fucked up again. It's like the last time all over again, but it hurts worse than before." I snapped, my voice rising a couple octaves.

She looked unfazed, almost as if she didn't care at all. Though I knew she cared more than she'd let on, if she didn't she wouldn't even bother."You thought she didn't care the first time, but obviously she did. And if you actually finished the book you started reading you'd have been realized that." She told me.

"What are you talking about? What does a book have to do with any of this." I asked.

A sigh left her before she reached over into the night stand, and pulled out Kendall's book. My face reddened slightly I was only half way through reading it. Though as of right now I didn't have any plans on reading the rest. I would just put this behind me like I did before, even though it didn't work out to well last time. Jessica seemed to have other plans about the book, because she sat it on her lap and opened it to the last few pages. I wanted to cover my ears when she began reading from the book.

My eyes glanced around looking for anything to make them stop. I was running out of time. Stopping that plane was a must.

Horses. Police horses. The thing about where I lived. Is that some police would still ride horse back. Though it was mainly the ones who dealt with easy jobs. Like security, or patrolling an airport. Without hesitating I ran towards one of the horse. It was a good thing that they were probably on break, leaving their horses unattended. Climbed up on the horse with ease.

Might as well add horse jacking to my list. The horse speed off at my kick to it's side. Usually I would have been gentle with the horse, but now was not the time. That plane just had to stop, it just had to.

The white horse sped till we were almost behind the plane. It started to go faster, we were losing it. Faster, faster, faster.

"Fuck." I screamed, pulling back on the reigns. It was no use their was no way I could stop that plane. A sob racked through my body, as I leaned over onto the horse. How had I managed to let him slip away from me like that.