A filler chapter

[Author's note]- This honestly has nothing to do with the story line. Though it is a sort of update, it's basically what they were doing before the party. I don't usually write in third person, so it's a little shitty to be honest. Though I just went with this, so maybe it could jog my creativity.

Special thank to @hmarie154 for giving me the idea to just write something else, that wasn't supposed to happen.

Warning: There will be mention of self harm.

"Loosen up Louis," Jessica giggled, while pushing a shot glass towards him. She was wearing a half decent maid costume that only showed some cleavage. Well if she was being honest she didn't have much to show anyway."Let's have a few pre-cocktails before the party cocktails."

He shook his head."I need to stay focused tonight. This is my last chance to make things right with Kendall and I can't blow it." He admitted as he bit his nails, the nerves were getting to him.

Jessica took one of the small cups and downed the drink in seconds before placing it back on the counter."I should seriously feel some type of way about this conversation we're having. Though surprisingly I'm okay with this, I like our friendship better." She told him, while pouring another shot."But I highly doubt that you could screw this up, because she loves you."

'That doesn't mean she'll continue to put up with the shit I put her through!" Louis exclaimed, voice rising a couple octaves.

"The people who claim they love someone when the relationships good and sturdy, but as soon as they start going through certain trails they're through. That means you're not in love but like, it's the ones that stay together those are the ones that actually do love each other." She pours the second shot down her throat, cringing slightly as it burned."You know like Francis Edward Smedley's said 'all is fair in love and war'."

"What movie did he say that in?" Louis asked, while pulling on the shirt to the costume he was wearing.

"It was in a book actually. Relationships aren't always happy kisses, and all that mushy stuff you watch on tv. You actually have to go through things to make your bond with someone stronger. Take bestfriends for example they may fight and fuss, but at the end of the day they've got each others backs an-."

"I do have her back. It's just that messing this up could be the end of us." He interjected.

She sighed then sat the bottle down on the counter."Look Louis, don't over think this. You seriously need to breath and be yourself. Have a drink or two, maybe three." She said, then moved the other shot glass in front of him.

"Are you trying to get me drunk?" He questioned, a playful smirk making it's way on his lips.

She shook her head, and snorted."No," she shrugged, while taking a third shot. I'd taken the bottle from her before she could pour another."What do you think about Andy?"

"Who the hell is Andy again?" He asked her trying to rack his brain for a guy named Andy. The only thing he came up with was toy story.

"Andrew."

"Andrew?," He repeats, while staring straight at her."The Andrew? Kendall's Andrew? The Andrew that's threatened me multiple times."

She nodded,"Is their any other Andrew that you know?" She asked, hands reaching out to grab the bottle from him.

"Well I guess he's a great guy. Protective a little more level headed, depending on the situation or person. Though if you want to go for it, it'd be your funeral I'll be sing at." Louis chuckled, when she snatched the bottle out of his hands.