Chapter Thirteen

Thirteen
Kendall

"Why is sexual orientation so confusing?" Liam said, more to himself then to me. He'd been doing this since I'd got here fifteen minutes ago.

I placed my face between my hands and groaned. Last night against my better judgment I'd drank a couple drinks. Thanks to Jay's persuasive skills he'd gotten me to drink. Now I could have said no. Though after everything with the boys, who couldn't use a drink. Unfortunately I'd never been one to hold my liquor, so I was sporting a bad hangover right now.

"Liam we have work to do." I reminded him, again for the sixteenth time. I've got to be the worst working women in the world. I'd be better off doing house work, while waiting on my husband to come home. What the hell I'm I thinking?

"Sure I've seen a lot of guys and thought they were good looking, does that make me gay?" Liam asked, while turning to look at me. I've noticed that he paces when he's over thinking things.

When I'd decided on going to Liam's first instead of Niall's or Harry. I thought I could get some work done, since Niall was at Harry's. Also I could do both of their questions at the same time. That meant I could get home and sleep this hangover off. Against Marcel's protest I'd jumped off the schedule, as if I was following it in the first place. Now I wished I hadn't.

Because before Liam and I could get far in answering the questions. He brought up his sexual orientation which I wished I'd never brought up. He'd given facts on how he's not gay, but truly the boy was living in denial. It was sad really, because I could make an essay on everything he's said. I'd be happy if he just called it a day and said he was bi-sexual.

"Liam-"

"And that whole thing with Trent. I mean guys can make out with each other without being gay. Can't they?"

"Liam!" I yelled, finally gaining the attention I'd wanted but wincing slightly at the loud noise. Maybe if I helped him with his situation I could get some work done."Do you want me to help you figure this out?"

He nodded, like an eager child getting help with his home work.

"What type of porn do you watch?"

His face redden immediately,"I don't watch porn." he lied. He couldn't even look me in the eyes, let alone get a straight face.

I rolled my eyes."Liam do you want my help or not?" He nodded slowly,"Okay their are two types of porn-"

"Actually they're a lot of types of porn."

My brow rose,"I thought you didn't watch porn." I shook my head, not wanting to get back on that topic."Anyway they're two types of porn, straight porn and gay porn. Which one do you prefer?"

His cheeks redden even more, the blush creeping down onto his neck. He was flustered and definitely embarrassed."Porn is porn Kendall, their is nothing wrong with watching all types." He told me.

"So you admit you watch gay porn." I smirked, my tone slightly teasing. Liam was just so amusing when he was embarrassed.

"I may have skimmed through it once or twice." he shrugged, while trying to look at everything but me. He was now looking outside of the window.

"Did you-"

Finally he turned to look at me."Did I what?" he asked. I didn't really know how to ask this but just come straight out with it.

"Do you wank off to gay porn?"

"Kendall!" He shouted, then glanced around like someone would overhear us. "I I'm not answering that."