Chapter Fourteen

Awesome trailer to the side was made by Only_Us ~~~~~>

Louis

For a minute I'd wanted her to kiss me, then I thought about all the shit I went through. All of the times I'd tried to break down her walls, only for her to reinforce them with more barricades. So the question was why was she here now, looking like she wanted to kiss me. I'd given her more than enough time three years ago to make up her mind. I didn't hesitate to ask her the question that's been on my mind for a while now.

"Why are you here?"

Her eyes found mine, lingering there for a second before she moved off of me. She situated herself on the couch again, king jumping into her lap and curling up. He never did that to Jessica.

"What do you mean?" She questioned, while running her hand through Kings fur.

I rolled my eyes,"I mean why are you here? Why are you trying to do this to me again?" I questioned, voice slightly rising.

There it was. That look I'd grown all to familiar with. She was afraid again afraid to share her feelings. As if she had any feeling towards me at all. Kendall hadn't changed one bit in three years. That thought alone pissed me off, so much that I could feel my face heating up from anger.

She sighed,"I have to pee." Then stood up and left with King trailing behind her, and a blazing anger boiling up in me.

The feelings that I'd tried so hard to keep buried deep within in me, were slowly resurfacing. Even now as we speak I was having an internal battle with myself, on whether I should make sure she was okay. Why did she have to come now? I'd moved on with Jessica, the sex was great. Sure the rift between me and some of the boys were getting bigger because of her. Harry never came to visit me anymore, and management still suck as usual. I could really use a blunt right about now.

It didn't take a genius to figure out that she wasn't using the bathroom. She was running again. Though I couldn't say that I hadn't expected anything less from her. What did I expect form her anyway? She's just here to do that stupid interview for that stupid book. No she never felt anything for me. If we would have had sex then, I would have considered myself a booty call.

A sigh left me, I could atleast check on her. I stood up out of the recliner, the internal struggle still raging on inside my head. It wouldn't mean anything right, just a concerned person checking on another. She wouldn't take that as a sign of me still having feelings for her. I stopped in the middle of the hallway as a thought ran through my head. It's a possibility that she could just be taking a dump.

Before I could make the choice of checking on her the doorbell rang. Pulling me from the internal battle in my head. I'd turned on my heel and headed straight for the door, without looking to see who it was I'd just opened the door instead. Which was stupid considering the fact that it could have been a crazy fan. Yeah they even managed to get into a gated community before. But it was just El.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, my tone already turning into an amused one, while seeing her.

She just smiled a small smile, while scratching the back of her neck awkwardly. A nervous laugh left her."Uh....Liam told me that I should come over here because Kendall had my book. He probably just wanted me to get out of the house, I'd heard moaning before I left-" Her eyes widen slightly when she'd realized what she said. "Shit I wasn't suppose to say that..kill me now."

"Now you know why I call you eliarrhea." I laughed. Sure it was mean considering the fact that she'd asked me not to call her that.

She crossed her arms over her chest, and avoided looking me in the eye."Is she here?"