Chapter Twenty-Nine

Warning: Towards the end you'll hear about a characters past. It might be slightly triggering for some people who's had an eating disorder. Though I didn't go to much into detail, but I've warned you.

Oh and guys sorry about the lack of updates. I've had a case of writers block, and I've been busy. So I just decided to lose sleep to finish this chapter.

Kendall

"Andrew get out of the fucking bathroom, I have to pee." I yelled loudly, while banging on the bathroom door and clenching my legs together.

We only had two bathrooms. Just two not three or four and both of them happened to be occupied when I needed them most. I'd just woken up, my bladder was full and I just wanted to relive myself. Was that too much for a girl to ask.

"Sorry Blake, that chilli from the other night suddenly decided to make a reappearance." Andrew was laughing on the other side of the door, but then he groaned in what sounded like pain. I'm not even gonna repeat what I'd heard next.

"Trent's in the other bathroom doing the same thing." I snapped angrily, my nose scrunched up when I smelt the foul smell drifting out of the bathroom. A groan left me as I brought my hand up to cover my nose.

"Hurry the hell up or I'm going to piss on myself."

Andrew snorted,"Things like this just don't happen, they take time. And-" he paused mid-sentence."Speaking of time can you slid my phone under the door, so I have something to do?" he asks.

"Fuck you Andrew." I yell, while hitting the door one more time before turning to walk away.

"Love you too."

Lexi was sitting down in the kitchen at the table, her focus solely on her phone. Even when I sat down next to her in one of the empty chairs she didn't move. I squirmed in my sit because I really needed to pee, but unfortunately two boys in the house meant occupied bathrooms. That was one thing I didn't miss about living with Andrew and Trent at the same time.

"You didn't get to use the bathroom I see." She asks, still not looking up at me.

"Isn't it obvious?" I snapped angrily, then sighed as I mumbled out an apology."Sorry not being able to piss is making me bitchy. Anyway what's so important on your phone that you won't even look at me?"

"Ziam."

"As in the ship name for Zayn and Liam?" I questioned, with a raised brow. It wasn't that I was interested but I just really needed to take my mind off of the fact that I couldn't urinate.

A gasp left her, her gaze finally flicking up to meet my slightly irritated one."All this time I've been finally telling you about ships, you finally decide to get it. What is life?"

I shrugged."I've just never really gotten why people ship people together. Larry is obviously fake, and I'm pretty sure Ziam is too." I told her, while fidgeting uncomfortably in my seat.

"Liam is actually gay so-"

"Zayn has a girlfriend though." I cut her off, trying to make her see the obvious truth.

She nodded."But their could actually be a chance. If they got together I would faint, wake up and scream, and faint again. And possibly have an eyegasm because they'd be a hot couple." I laughed, when she started to fan herself.

"Eyegasm?" I questioned, but shook my head. "Hypothetically speaking if they happened to get together. They would be like the gayest straightest looking couple in history."

She shrugged her shoulders in response, then picked her phone back up."Yeah but Liam would definitely top Zayn." Lexi said, like this type of thing was causally discussed.