Chapter Fifteen

Fifteen
Kendall

It'd been three days since I'd seen Louis, three days since I threw myself at him. The thing is I didn't regret doing it, but I felt guilty about basically helping Louis Cheat. I could see Foster turning in his grave right now, he'd definitely be disappointed. Even if Jessica was a..how can I put this nicely, a fucking money grubbing bitch. Yeah that was sort of nice. She still didn't deserve to be cheated on. And apparently Louis didn't want to see me.

He'd canceled on me three days in a row, the coward. Zayn still hadn't came around though. I'd been fired by now if it weren't for the fact that I'd been also hired for another reason. It was kind of a good thing that he was avoiding me, because I'd had thought about hitting him. Instead I'd hit the gym so I could get out some aggression.

"He kicked me out," I spat out angrily,  throwing a hard punch towards the punching bag, that Levi was holding."after he'd kissed me."

He nodded,"Pull your arm back further, then you'll hit harder." He says, then adds."The guys starting to sound like a dick, if you'd ask me. "

I scoffed,"A dick would be a compliment. Though he wasn't always like that." I said, then threw another more improved punch at the punching bag.

"Well maybe he'll come around, besides I'm kind of hoping he-"

Just at that moment I'd decided to send a lethal kick towards the bag, which sent Levi crashing to the ground. Guess I didn't know my own strength.

"Levi are you okay?" I questioned while holding back a laugh.

He sat up,"Yeah I'm good, nice kick by the way. You want to get something to eat, we've been here all morning." he said, while rubbing his stomach. I'd caught myself before I let my eyes travel down to his chest.

"Yeah I'm hungry too." I admitted, as my stomach chose to growl at that moment.

We both went back to the locker rooms to get changed. It dawned on me that I'd possibly agreed to a date with Levi. I thought while pulling a pair of sweats over my compression shorts. Maybe I was just over thinking this was nothing more than just two friends getting lunch together. Even if we did have feelings for each other.

I pulled a tank top and sweat shirt over my head, then grabbed my things out of the locker. Sure Levi was a nice guy, a really great guy actually. The thing is Louis had kissed me back, that meant that he still felt something for me. And if I let anything happen between me and Levi, he'd only end up getting hurt. I didn't want that for Levi. I mean look at how Louis turned out.

"Finally, I'd thought you'd never come out." Levi teased, as he slung an arm over my shoulder. It was a friendly gesture that had my cheeks heating up.

We'd decided to just take Levi's truck much to my internal protest. I'd hated his truck. It was just a plan old pick up truck, his father had given him for his nineteenth birthday. Which happen to be five years ago, though apparently his dad had it for longer than that. It was an ugly blood red color with more dents in it that you could count. The a/c and heater were switched around, like if you want to use the heater you'd have to turn the a/c on.

Surprisingly though the engine was perfectly intact, his radio had been intact too but someone stole that. Other than that the seats were made of leather and had rips in them. Still he was in love with that old thing, even said it was imperfectly prefect.

It wasn't long before we were pulling up to a cute little diner, that I've eaten in countless times. The people that worked there was okay.

"She's not that bad Kendall." Levi stated as he opened the passenger side of the truck.