Chapter Twenty

[Author note] - I'm on a roll. Yass this is the product of not sleeping. Which I happen to do a lot insomnia and all the jazz. Who needs sleep anyway it's for the weak! I'm not sure if my fluff is fluffy or not. Anyway love you guys, and I hope you're having fun. If you see any mistakes point them our please and thank you.

Kendall

"I'm not taking that thing with me." I told Lexi while packing the things I needed for work.

"Kendall please last time he destroyed the house when we were all gone." Lexi pleaded with me as she held the kitten out for me to take.

"No."

"Please Trents going out with Mason,and Niall is taking me on our first date. It's not like you're going out, just going to their houses." The Kitten is still getting pushed in my face, when I tried to walk around them.

"No. And that's my final answer." I say, while crossing my arms over my chest. She pouts, and I know she's not giving up.

"How did I let her talk me into this?" I mumble as I tuck the kitten into my raincoat pocket, then knock on Harry's door.

Marcel answers the door instead, his usual gelled back hair stood up in a wild and curly fashion. It was much similar to Harry's before the whole hair cutting incident. Besides the big framed glasses I might have mistaken him for Harry. Then again he wasn't as big as Harry was in muscle size or had any tattoos.

"Kendall we didn't expect you to be here so early." he chuckled nervously, while looking down at his watch."You're supposed to be with Niall right now." He said, as he suspiciously moved his body in the door way.

My brow rose."Yeah Niall's busy at the moment, so I'll just start with Harry." I replied.

I stood there waiting for him to move the hell out of the way. A fustrated sigh left me when I'd realized that he wasn't going to move. Something was definitely going on and apparently Marcel wasn't good at hiding it.

"Marcel?" I questioned, moving closer to him with narrowed eyes. They said intimidation was sometimes the key at getting what you'd wanted.

"Yeah Kendall?" His voice had risen a couple octaves higher. He visibly gulped."Maybe you could go to Liam's then come back later."

"Who's in there Marcel?" I asked, in the calmest voice. All I wanted to do was get my work done, in all honestly I didn't care who they had over.

He sighed,"It's just Zayn and Harry. I know you can get aggressive and I didn't want you breaking any of my antique China vases." he admits, then bites his lips.

"I'm not going to fight Marcel." I assured him, with a tight forced smile. Though I wasn't so sure that I'd keep that promise.

He reluctantly moved out of the way to let me in. I'd took off my boots at the door since it'd been raining. Then walked straight towards the living room, where I'd heard the chatter coming from. Zayn immediately scowled at me and stood up, I'm guessing he was leaving. Without hesitating I'd shoved him back down, making his face contort in anger.

"You said you weren't going to fight." Marcel whined in the background. Did it look like I was fighting?

"I'm not, but we are going to talk." I demanded, while looking directly at Zayn as I took my coat off. The kitten that I'd almost forgotten just that fast, jumped out of the pocket and landed on the table.

"I have nothing to say to you." Zayn bites back, angrily.

"A Kitty!" Harry exclaimed loudly, stealing my attention away from Zayn.