Chapter Forty-six

Louis

"Louis watch out!" Jessica screamed, making me slam on the breaks, and sending all of us lurching forward but being stopped by the seat belts when they tightened.

An old women looking to be around seventy had a cane in her hand and a suit case rolling behind her. She sent me the nastiest glare before lifting up her hand with the cane in it and flipping me off. My eyes must have held a look of shock because the woman actually looked satisfied.

"That was rude," I screamed out the window, earning another finger and a curse. Leaning back into the window I glanced over at Jessica who looked amused. Before speaking in an equally shocked voice."She called me a bitch."

"You're losing sight of the task at hand Louis," Jessica groaned, then glanced around at the slightly crowed airport; before looking down at her phone."You're not going to make it in time if try to park." She told me.

I nodded,"I'm aware of that."

"Well then what are you going to do?"

A sigh left me before I was slamming on the breaks, already hearing the cars behind me honking there horns. I unhooked my seat belt before turning to yell at the others to follow my lead, then climbed out of the car."Everyone out!"

Eleanor started, while she climbed out of the car."You're going to get one hell of a ticket. Possibly even arrested or-"

"Shut up Eleanor!" I snapped, while scooping king up in my arms and went to stand by Zayn who was waiting for me. And Jessica who was fixing her hair in a small mirror as she stood by a worried looking Eleanor.

"Cars are honking Louis," Eleanor hissed."They're going to be pissed. They could even possibly call the cops on us."

"Shut up Eleanor we're living on the wild side right now." Zayn laughs as we make our way into the busy airport.

"We're actually just trying to stop Kendall." Jessica tells him,"If this is living on the wild side then you need to get out more."

"Excuse me. Sorry. Coming through." I make my way to the front of the long lines. Ignoring the few people who tried to stop me, and the ones that shouted things that I didn't bother repeating.

The teenagers at the front counter eyes widened comically when he saw me, then it shifted over to Zayn.

"You're-"

"Louis Tomlinson and Zayn Malik," I cut the guy off before he could finish."I'll give you anything you want. If you just tell me when the next flight to Salem, Louisiana leaves?" I asked.

He nodded. Looking slightly speachless for a second before typing on the computer in front of him."Two minutes, they should be boarded by-"

"Which way?"

"Gate nine," He rushed out."Though you'll never make it in time."

We all took off at a suprising speed, pushing past the people. If I didn't make it in time, I planned to take an unplanned flight to Louisiana. Because I'd be dammed if I let her get away from a third time. I shouldn't have let her gotten away from me the first time. So this was definitely going to be the last and final time.

"I shouldn't have worn heels," Eleanor groaned.

"Please, Shut...up.....Eleanor." Jessica sighed, as we came to a complete stop in front of the closed door. Through the glass window we could see the plane taking off, and we just watched.

"What now?" Zayn questioned, while breathing in and out trying to catch his breath.

Before I could respond King was letting out a bark and leaping from my arms. A curse left me before I called after him, then began to chase after the dog. As if I didn't already have enough to deal with and now he was running off.

"Guess we're running again?" Eleanor mumbled from beside me.

All of us ran after him yelling for him to stop but he kept going. Then without warning he jumped up and into someone's arms. I glanced up a hopeful grin spreading across my face as I stared at the familiar face.

"Trent," I ran up to him, noticing Mason and lexi standing beside him."Please tell me Kendall's with you?"

"Sorry Louis," A sigh left me as he stared over at me, a look of sympathy on his face."She decided at the last minute that she wanted to visit home. Though she'll be back in a week." He told me.

I shook my head."This can't wait a week."

"What are you gonna do take the next plane to Louisiana?" Trent joked, but frowned when he saw the serious look on my face.

"Yes, our ship is finally getting their stuff together." Lexi clapped, then high fived an expecting Eleanor.

"That's exactly what I'm going to do. In fact we're all going, because I'm going to need back up. We didn't exactly leave off on good terms." I stated.

"We wouldn't be here if you did." Eleanor said, sounding smug as I glared over at her but didn't respond.

" Eleanor said, sounding smug as I glared over at her but didn't respond

"She's sorta right." Jessica agreed.

"Shut up, Jessica."

[Author's note]: I know I said that the next chapter would be it, but then I got an idea

[Author's note]: I know I said that the next chapter would be it, but then I got an idea. I'm taking it back to where it all started, where the magic began. Though while I write that I wanted to give you guys a little something. It's really on the short side but bare with me guys we're almost through this. After this I'm starting on my teen wolf fic, but I might post up another 1D fic too. The summary for the TW one is already posted for that if you want to take a look at it, it's called The Weight it's a girlxgirl by the way.

Oh and I'm having too much fun with being able to post pictures in the chapter. It'll wear off soon though, and I won't go to overboard either 😁

 It'll wear off soon though, and I won't go to overboard either 😁