Chapter Nine

9. Chapter Nine
Kendall

Birth Name: Harry Edward Styles

Birth Date: February 01, 1994

Birth Place: Evesham, Worcestershire, UK

Family:

Mother Anne Cox

Sister Gemma (older), Brother Marcel ( younger by six minutes)

"She eye rapes me Kendall."

The pen that I was using stopped once Harry blurted that out. Glancing up from the paper I'd been writing on I stared at him. Trying to process the what he'd just admitted to me, and making sure I'd heard it write.

"Who?"

"Lou's girlfriend!" He started, then ran a hand through his mess of curls."She's always staring at me like she wants to do unpleasant things to my body."

My eyebrows rose slightly as I stared at him,"Are you sure you're just not stuck up on the fact that your Harry Edward Styles. The sex god of one direction. The one that all the girls want." Sure I was exaggerating a little bit, but he did autograph my hand when we first met.

"I'm serious that's why I don't visit Lou as much as I use too. Because she's always there giving me that look that says 'I want to jump your bones'." He sighed, then stood up.

"You're not just ego tripping then?"

Harry rolled his eyes,"Look I'm serious," He had began to pace around slightly, before stopping to look at me."She wanted me first, not Lou. But I never told him that."

"Wait hold on!" I put the notepad down, because I wasn't getting any work done here either. Then I stared back up at Harry."If she wanted you then how did she end up with Louis? Don't boys have some type of code they go by?"

He shrugged,"We do actually but he didn't break any of the codes. Louis got drunk one night and woke up next to Jessica."

I pushed asides the jealous feeling when I heard about Louis being with someone. Because somehow I blamed myself. Not for him hooking up with someone that was his choice. I blame myself for letting him go and giving him the chance to be with someone else.

"I kind of expected him to hook up with someone." I whispered, trying to mask my feelings. The ones that just wanted to lash out at Jessica when I met her. And kick Louis in his nuts just because I felt like it.

A silence crept over us after I said this. Though Harry seemed to sense my discomfort because he sat down next to me.

"Kendall if I know Louis like I think I do I'm pretty sure he still has feelings for you. Though I'm not saying that I'm on your side or his." He paused for a second before speaking again."I'm neutral in this. Though Niall and Zayn seem to have different opinions. Liam on the other hand I think he wants to stay out of it."

I nodded, knowing I'd expected none of the boys to be on my side. Having atleast someone on my side was a plus.

"Though I'm kind of rooting for you, because I want my Lou back too. And that bitch-excuse the language but she's got to go."

I turned to look at the serious look on his face."Is she really that bad?"

He jumped up startling me in the process,"She's horrible Kendall. The thing is she acts all innocent around Louis. Though when she's around us for just a second the devil rises out of her. Sure you weren't a saint either but you were tolerable."

"Does he know that you guys don't like her?" I was curious because Niall and Harry seemed to dislike the girl. Liam and Zayn probably felt the same way but have they told Louis.