Chapter Thirty-four

Chapter Thirty-four

 Kendall

"I'm going to rip his nuts off with my bare hands, and then I'm going to sew them back on just so I can repeat the process. Sew and rip, sew and rip. Then when I'm done I'll kill him, if he's dead already I'll find away to bring him back. Just so I can kill him all over again." Andrew seethed, while he paced back in forth his face red.

I'd promised him I would call him as soon as something happened. Which I did after I had thought I'd composed myself but when I heard his voice I broke down. I told him everything that happened even about the tattoo. He wasn't as livid as I thought he'd be now when I told him about what Louis did. Let's just say he didn't take it well.

That's how we all ended up sitting in the living room, watching Andrew go off on an angry rant. The others had gone home except for Mason he wanted to stay a little longer. While is sister just got a door slammed in her face, because I didn't even feel like dealing with her.

"I'm going to wrap his body up in duct tape, and rip every strand of hair off his body. Then I'm going to buy a dog leash and walk him around in public butt naked. Just so I can humiliate him. Then-"

"Okay," Trent interrupted, cutting Andrew off from whatever frightening thing he was about to say."I'm sure we can talk about this without all the homicidal thoughts."

"No," Andrew said, throwing his hands towards the ceiling. “Homicidal thoughts make the world go round. Where would we be without them?" he said.

"In a nonviolent society." Mason answers. Andrew just glares at him for a moment, before grinning like a cherish cat.

"I'm glad you think that. Just remember if you happen to hurt Trent. You'll be on the receiving end of those homicidal thoughts and trust me it ani't pretty." Andrew snaps, while continuing to pace back and forth again.

"Is he always like this?" Mason leaned over towards me, a curious expression on his face. I just nodded because if he thought he was bad he hadn't seen me or Trent, especially during a homicidal rant.

In all honesty I didn't want Andrew to do anything to Louis. The last time they fought it hadn't ended well, and I wasn't willing to have a repeat. I didn't want either of them getting hurt because of me. Besides I hated when the people I loved fought it stressed me the hell out. Not being able to side with just one of them, but actually trying to make both of them see reason.

"Look I don't really want to talk about it anymore. I just want to go to bed and forget about." I said, mostly trying to tame Andrew's rising temper. If I hadn't promised I'd tell him if something happened, I don't think I would have.

"You know not talking about things and keeping them bottled up can be bad." Lexi said, while rubbing my arm in a comforting gesture."You let us pile our problems on you all the time. Just dump yours on use for a change."

I sighed letting my shoulders slump as I leaned back into the couch. Lexi was right but I hated talking about these types of things. Even though that was sort of the reason I was in this situation. If I'd just let my feeling free in the beginning Louis and I would already be together.