Chapter Forty-Four

Kendall

"Where the hell have you been!" Andrew snapped, as soon as I stepped through the door. Though I couldn't really respond fast enough because I was engulfed in one of the tightest bear hugs I've ever had.

I tapped him on his shoulder and tried to pull away because he was actually squeezing the life out of me."You have to loosen up a bit Andrew. You're gonna kill me if you don't."

He pulled away from me, his identical brown eyes glaring back at me."I should kill you. Why the hell did you leave the party without telling me or anyone that we'd come with?" He yelled.

 Why the hell did you leave the party without telling me or anyone that we'd come with?" He yelled

"You're going to wake others." I whispered, while trying to get him to quiet down some because it was early.

"The others aren't here. They're still probably at the hotel." He said, he crossed his arms over his chest.

I looked up at him, brows furrowing and eyes narrowing as I looked over at the bruising around his right eyes. How I hadn't noticed it before was beyond me."What happened to your eye."

"Luke. We're not changing the subject." He snapped.

"Luke gave you a black eye?"

He shook his head,"No, these drunk guys tossed him in the pool. I'd just felt obligated to help him since he was your friend, and it wasn't going to be a fair fight." A smirked pulled at his lips at the memory.

"Are the other guys worse off?" I asked, brow rising.

He scoffed,"of course they are...wait you're trying to change the subject. No subject change. Tell me why you left the party? Because it better be a damn good reason."

I rolled my eyes and pushed past him to go to my room, though he followed close behind me."Andrew I don't want to talk about it right now." I told him, while sitting down on the bed.

I'd spent the might with Liam and Ashton. Well mostly Ashton because Liam spent most of his time trying to call Niall; who didn't answer. I had thought to call Andrew but my phone had died and I hadn't really wanted to explain to him what happened. God forbid he found out what had happened, especially while he'd had a few shots in his system. Though I knew he had to find out eventually, because I told him everything.

"I deserve an explanation Blake. I'd called the police and everything, so you can at least explain to me why you left." He told me, as he stood in front of me.

A sigh left me as I decided to not even relive every memory, and just decided to tell him the most important part."I caught Louis kissing another girl." I told him, while bracing myself for his reaction.

He looked as if he was processing the information I'd told him,"You sure it was Louis?"

I was so taken back by his response that I had to sit for a moment and make sure I'd heard him right."I'm pretty positive that I know what Louis looks like from any angle. " I told him.