Chapter Thirty-Two

[Authors note] - So this is a long chapter, since I haven't been able to update like I wanted too. I've recently started school and have decided to stay home instead of going away. Yeah maybe next year but that means I'll at least have a better chance at updating :)

Oh and also check out @Crestmally She's doing another version of Stranded, but it's a Niall version.

Kendall

Louis hand held onto mine in a tight grip, but not a restricting type. It was almost like he was reassuring himself that I was still here. He hadn't said anything since we'd started walking just shared a couple glances. Though it wasn't awkward at all but I sort of wished I knew what was going through his head at the moment. If only mind readers were real.

"So," I started, watching as his eyes shifted over to me a questioning look on his face."Where are we are we going? Not that I'm not enjoying this, but I can be a little impatient."

He laughed, his lips curving upward as he shook his head."Trust me I know you're impatient. But we're going to the playground up the street." He said, pointing ahead.

My brow rose at that, "That's so freaking cliché." I chuckled, while shaking my head.

He laughed, "You know most girls would jump at the thought of a cliché date." Louis said, his eyes finding mine.

"So this is a date?"

I could have laughed at the way his blue eyes widened, before he visibly composed himself. Instead I felt a twinge of pain towards his reaction. Was the thought of dating me that awful? Then again Louis seemed to change his mind more than the weather did. I'd never really showed how much it hurt.

"I like your tattoos." I said, subtly offering up a change of topic. I'd honestly liked the ink littered across various places on his skin.

He glanced down at his arm like he'd forgotten they were there, before looking back up at me."Didn't know you were a fan of tattoos. You have any?"

I shook my head as we finally made it to the playground. I'd immediately walked towards the swing set and sat down. My lips pulled into a small smile when I thought about the times that me and Andrew would go to the playground, sometimes we'd invite Trent. We'd play out there for hours even after it got dark. He'd bring Liv along with him, and she'd bring Chaire who brought Jacob with her. At the time I wasn't friends with any of them but eventually I'd gotten close with all of them, well after a few arguments and fighting we'd bonded with each other.

"I don't have any, but I want one." I said, letting my feet drag in the wood chip looking things under my feet.

Louis went to stand behind me instead of sitting in the other swing, I felt him grip onto the chains of my swing making me look up. He was just quietly staring down at me his lips pulled down into a frown, while he looked as if he was deep in thought. Making me wish that I could just somehow magically read minds once again; it'd come in handy when I'm with Louis.

"I could take you to get one, even pay for it as to celebrate for your first tattoo." He offered, after a couple minutes of silence then he pushed onto the swing, making it go forward.

A second went by before I was answering him again."That would be nice. Would it just be me and you or the other boys too?" I asked.

"You and I of course, it seems less complicated when were together. I like it that way." He said, gripping onto the chains again to stop the swing from swinging.

For the second time today I'd been rendered speechless. He'd never just outright told me he liked being with me, in fact he'd usually denied it. So now he was admitting that he sort of liked to be with me. The only thing that I could think was that Louis was one confusing person at times. Though if he was admitting it then he must be finally fully owning up too it.