Chapter Twenty-six

Kendall

"Left Andrew...no not right left. You're in the middle of the street you can't make a u-turn there it's illega-"

"It's illegal but it's a left turn."

For the life of me I don't know why Andrew wanted to drive. He didn't know where he was going, so why he insisted on driving was beyond me. Letting him drive was probably one of the stupidest things I've done. But how could I say no to that face.

"Right there!" I exclaimed, before Andrew could fully past Liam's place. He slammed on the breaks making lurch forward, then backed the truck up to pull into Liam's driveway. He nearly took out his mailbox but I wasn't even going to comment on it.

Then he was turning off the truck, and meeting me in front of the hood when he locked the truck. He smiled a toothy grin at me while slinging his arm over my shoulder."You act like I'm a bad driver Blake?"

I snorted, "You're not a good driver either plus you don't listen to direction. I said go left and you turn right." I rolled my eyes but couldn't fight the smile from coming, as I tried to reprimand him while we walked up to Liam's door.

"I'm a man Blake," he puffed out his chest. I just rolled my eyes knowing he was about to say something stupid."We don't do directions, just go with the flow. If we end up somewhere in the jungle then so be it."

"Well then let's hope you get eaten by a tiger while you're there." I mumbled, as I knocked three times on Liam's door. Then slapped Andrew's hand away when he lifted it up to knock. We waited there a moment until we heard the locks turning.

Liam stuck his head out the door he looked relived to see me. The first thing I noticed was his red eyes and equally red face. He looked in between being worried and pissed off. Before I could get a word out of my mouth he was pulling me through the door.

"Liam have you been crying?" I asked, as he tugged me behind him. What the hell did he think I was a fucking rag doll?

"No." Was his short clipped reply.

"Are you high?" Andrew asked, "Because your eyes are pretty red."

He stopped walking when he got to the living room. Then turned to face us with a deep scowl on his face. I'd never seen Liam look this way before. Zayn usually wore a scowl around me but not Liam.

"Ashtons' here," he pointed towards the bathroom.

"Temptress is here?"

Liam nodded, ignoring the fact that I used his other name."He locked himself in the bathroom after he pepper sprayed me. Which fucking hurts by the way."

"I'm confused why would he pepper spray you?" I questioned, feeling completely out of loop.

"Who's Ashton again?" Andrew asked as he looked between, and then furrowed his eyebrows in confusion."And who's temptress?"

Liam blew out a shaky breath before walking towards the bathroom. He knocked on the door and waited for an answer. One that he didn't get.

"Ashton," Liam called out to him, as me and Andrew walked up behind him."Can you come out so we can talk?"

"No." A voice shouted back.

"See he's been in there for an hour, and he refuses to come out." Liam told me then banged on the bathroom door. A loud squeak came from on the other side, that had Liam's eyes widening slightly."Ash I'm sorry, please come out." Liam pleaded.

"What did you do?" I asked, because I needed to get the whole story.

Liam shrugged, "We were talking, and then bam he sprays me."