Chapter Forty-Three

[Author's note]- Another update can I get a high five

Kendall

"Are you going to tell me what happened?" Liam questions, as I sit cross legged in the middle of his bed. He's at the end of the bed giving me a hopeful look.

I knew the question was bound to come up at anytime, but that didn't mean I was ready to talk about it. After we'd came back to Liams place Ashton had asked if I wanted to freshen up. I'd nodded at the time since I couldn't really think of anything other than Louis. Ashton had only nodded and went and got me a pair of shorts that I'd assumed belonged to him, and a sweater that looked as if it was too big to be his.

I'd taken a hot shower and came out to see Liam waiting for me. And well that's how we ended up staring at each other, him waiting for an explanation; me looking for a way to explain.

"That's not how you ask Liam," Ashton scolds him, while crawling in the bed to sit next to me. He sends me a smile that seems genuine enough, it has me sending him a small one back."Do you want to tell us what happened? Because If not there's this series on Netflix that we can watch till you're ready to tell us what happened." He offeres his smile getting bigger.

A sigh left me,"Where do I start?"

"The beginning is always nice, though if it's not important we don't need to hear it." Ashton jokes, but frowns when no one laughs.

"Well," I started to spare him from the awkwardness he'd just created."I was going to talk to Louis tonight at the party, though it got held off because of Jessic-"

"Who's Jessica?" Ashton questions, while Liam rolls his eyes at him for cutting me off.

"Louis girlfriend, well ex girlfriend."

"They broke up?" Liam asks, brows furrowing in curiosity.

I nodded,"Don't ask when because I don't know the details. Though anyway Niall texts me and tells me that he lost his phone. He told me that he'd had a run in with some fans and that he was waiting in the lobby for me." I blinked back a few tears as I thought about what I was about to tell them next.

Ashton's hand had made it's way on mine and gave it a gentle squeeze."Take your time."

I smiled then regretted the little amount of teasing I'd did to him. Though it hadn't been hard to do at the time, since he seemed to be on defensive mode. Now, he seemed to be a little more at ease and friendlier. Which made me want to actually talk to him.

A sigh left me as I continued,"Well when I get to the lobby he's there, with a girl in his lap and they're kissing."

"What did he do after that?" Ashton gasps, eyes widening.

"He pushed her off when I came. Then told me that she'd pushed herself on him." I mumbled, as I looked down at the plain burgundy bed sheets.

"That doesn't sound like something Louis would do." Liam states, eyes finding mine after I'd told him what had happened.

"Well we kind of did that exact thing. You know we're both cheaters." I told him, admitting the fact that we'd both been In the wrong at the time.

"How do you know that she'd just began kissing him when you came and he was pushing her off soon as it happened? That could be a possibility." Liam suggested.

"Or he could have just pushed her off when he got caught too. That's a high possibility as well." I pointed out, but started to think about what Liam had just said.