Chapter Forty-two

Chapter Forty-two part (1)
Not edited at all, not even proofread.

Kendall

"We have a code red Kendall?" Lexi busted up in my room, her facial expression was anything but comical. I was currently getting dressed for Niall's party, as was everyone else.

I cringed,"A code red, and you have a white costume. Yeah that's a problem." I agreed, while shaking my head.

"What I'm I going to do? The store's have all the crappie costumes left, that's it I'm not going. Niall is just going to have to miss me, I'll stay home and just be lonely." She cried out, making Andrew and Trent come into the room with raised brows.

"What's going on?" Andrew questioned, as he glanced between the both of us.

"It's a code red." I replied, while pulling of my pair of sneakers. She couldn't possibly stay here by herself, while the three of us left. Especially since I knew she had her heart set on going to this party.

"Oh damn a code red, that sucks." Trent agrees, sending her a sympathetic smile.

"What the hell is a code red?" Andrew asks face scrunching up in confusion. I rolled eyes, sometimes he wasn't the brightest light bulb in the pack.

"Her periods on." I tell him.

"Oh, yeah that sucks. Female problems though glad I don't have to go through that."

"Thumbs up for the insensitive comment." I said, with both of my thumbs sticking up. Till I put them both down and held my middle fingers up instead.

Andrew scoffed,"You know I didn't mean it that way," He shrugged, then fell down onto of my lap."Besides at least I'll already be used to this kind of stuff if I ever have a little girl. It'd be the worst and best thing ever, since I'll end up in jail if a boy looks at her." He says.

"I only want boys."

"No," Andrew shook his head."You don't want any kids. Because I'd still like to think that you don't even know where babies come from." He told me, a stern look on his face.

"Do I look like a nun to you." I laughed.

"Hello, did you guys forget about the big problem here?" Lexi waves her hand around in the air like a mad man. Before sighing and falling down onto my bed, and crossing her arms over her chest."What I'm going to do? Because I'm not wearing that all white suit."

"I'll stay home with you." I offered.

She shook her head in disagreement."No you need to go, so you can talk to Louis. I'll just have to take this loss like a champ." She sighed.

"I can-" I was cut off by the sound of knocking coming from the front door. All four of us started glancing around the room as the knocking continued.

A scoff left me before I stood up."I'll get don't any of you guys even make an attempt." I said, the sarcasm evident."I'm serious just stay right there, and rest your legs."

I couldn't help but roll my eyes at Trents and Andrew amused expressions. I'd really have to look in the mirror, and check if I had butler written on my forehead. Because these lazy idiots didn't want to do anything.

"I'm coming." I yelled, when they knocked once more.

I'd opened the door without looking out of the peephole. It wasn't like any strangers ever came to our door, only friends or the landlord. Though we usually paid our bills on time so he hardly ever came either unless we were drinking. Unfortunately though I only new one of the people standing at the door, but the other one seemed to get all of my attention.