Epilogue

Epilogue

"I'm not holding it Louis."

"He's not that big."

"He's not that small either, now put him away."

"It's wet." I groaned.

"But it's so cute," He whined as he held up the small ball of fluff."It's a baby marmoset, you can't really turn him down. Plus he was gift."

"You know Louis taking care of a baby monkey will be like taking care of an actual baby. And you're not that mature yourself." I told him, glancing away from the puppy dog face he was currently trying to use.

"He's got no where else to go and you love animals Kendall." Louis tries to reason with me as he sets the monkey on his shoulder.

"Certain animals shouldn't be pets," He cocks his head to the side and stares at me, the monkey seeming to copy his actions. A sigh left me as I threw my hands up."When he's pissing and crapping all of the place as primates usually do. I don't want to hear a word from you."

He chuckled."I thought you'd like him?"

"I do like him. Then again I like you and you both seem to have a lot in common." I laughed, while he followed me through the house. Which would currently be our house in a week or so when I moved in officially.

"I'm going to take that as a compliment, since you think he's cute. Rather than the insult that you meant it to be."

A laugh left me when he'd said this."Only you would take an insult then turn it into a compliment." I told him, as I walked into the kitchen. Where El was watching over the food that we were preparing for the little get together.

"That's why you love me." I felt his arms go around my waist and pull me back into his chest before turning me around to peck my lips.

"No pda please, I'm trying to focus on making sure that the food doesn't burn." Eleanor groans."I can't really do that if I'm shielding my eyes, while you make out with that thing." She points towards Louis, who flips her off.

I just roll my eyes at the both of them. The type of friendship they shared was different than most because they would be at each other's throats constantly, but still seemed to love each other. El and me well we get along better than we did when we first met, especially since she'd been so close to Liam. And well we happened to see a lot of each other and we just kinda clicked, it helped a lot that she was so friendly.

"I can't wait till someone other than you gets here." He grimaced, as he poked her in the head in a playful manner. Then ran from the kitchen when she picked up a spatula and tried to hit them.

"How can you put up with that?" El groaned while putting the spatula down on the counter, and turning to stare at me with a playful expression."He's the reason that I don't like guys."

"I thought boobs were the reason that you didn't like guys."

She grins."Boobs are life. They're so soft and nice to look at. Though I've got one question? Why did the monkey have a monkey on his shoulder?" Her brows rise in question while she stares at me.

"He wants to keep it." I told her simply, as I stirred in one of the pots.

A small laugh leaves her."That's like a kid having a kid. Which that does actually happen nowadays, though I don't know too me people like tha-"

"You're rambling again El," I interrupted her with a laugh just as the doorbell rang, and Louis yelled out that he'd get it.

Her face turned a dark shade of pink before she followed me out of the kitchen and into the living room. Where Jessica and Andrew were walking through the door, with Niall and Alexis in tow hands clasped together, as Mason and Trent followed behind laughing at something. As I got closer to them I could hear them having what sounded like a serious conversation, while Andrew wore a grin, Jessica was frowning over at him.