Chapter 29

Wednesday!

I rolled over to see Louis smiling. "Why are you smiling at, its to early to be happy" I groaned. He pulled me into a hug and whispred into my ear "Well one, my family have gone away for 3 days and two I'm taking you on a date". It sent chills down my spine. "Louis, I didn't get to say goodbye!" I sighed. "Aw El, its ok" Louis said kissing my forhead. I giggled and then looked at the time on my phone, 11am. I swear I'm getting up later and later each day. "Louis where are we going on our date?" I asked. "Thats for me to know and you to find out" he said with a wink. I sighed. I looked over to where my stuff was, I think I bought a bit to much stuff. Louis's ringtone went off and he mouthed "Harrry". I nodded and grabbed my clothes for the day and then heard a scream. I saw Louis running back into the room, screaming. "Louis are you ok?" I asked worried. ''I'M FINE EL, WE GOT NOMANTIED FOR 3 VMAS!" he screamed grinning. "Oh Lou thats great" I said pulling him into a hug. He pulled me in for a kiss and I kissed back. I ran my hands through his hair and he put his hands on my waist. We stood there for a good minute and then broke apart. "Congrats Lou" I said with a wink. "Thankyou El". I went and had a shower. I stood there thinking like most people do and then I realized that I needed to HAVE a shower. I washed my brown hair which was a bit tangled and then myself. I got out and the air hit me. I dried off and slipped on my grey sleeveless peplum top and light washed denim jeans. I curled my hair and then went out and let Louis have a shower. I slipped on my black slippers with gold studs. I added a small amount of make-up and put my phone and purse into my black bag. I went downstairs and made myself some toast and checked twitter. The hate was still there, it was always going to be there. I tweeted back to some of my friends and then logged off. Louis came downstairs in denim jeans, a grey top with writing on it and black Vans. He looked good. Louis made him self some toast and a cup of tea. I made myself a cup of tea aswell and then started to try and get out the place we are going from Louis. "Please Lou?" I asked. We walked outside and into the car and he shook his head. "You will find out soon El" Louis said. I sighed and turned the radio on. I talked to Louis about UNI and then he stopped the car at a small park, which looked like no one had been there in years. "Um Louis are we at the right place?" I asked. "Yes El, yes we are" Louis said taking my hand and intertwining it with mine. We walked into a clearing but there was a big tree, with a tree house in there. "Louis, are we going up in that tree house?" I asked. "Yep, my friends and I bulit it a while back, with the help of Stan's dad" he said. I smiled and then Louis started climbing up. Once he was about half way, I slipped my bag over my shoulder and climbed up. I didn't look down, because that would be scary. Once I was up the top, I saw blankets and pillows everywhere and a basket. "Louis, did you do all of this?" I asked. "Well Alex set it up but I organised it, so yeah I guess I did". "Louis its beautiful" I said sitting down next to him. "Um El, I was wondering would you like to be my date for the VMAS?" Louis asked.

Louis's POV =)

"I would love to Louis!" Eleanor said smiling. "Oh thats good" I said kissing her cheek. We got stuck into the food, when we both heard rain drops on the roof. I closed the windows and door. "Louis what do we do now?". "We eat food, drink soft drink and I cuddle you, just like a movie" I said trying not to laugh. Eleanor giggled. I bought the basket into the corner were we were sitting. I wrapped blankets around us and we ate chocolate coverd strawberrys and good stuff. Eleanor rested her head on my shoulder and it sent sparks around my body. Whenever she touches me it sends sparks around my body. I started to sing "I won't give up" by Jason Marz. I looked down and saw that Eleanor was smiling. I looked into her perfect hazel eyes and she started into mine. "Hey Louis, this is like a love scene in a movie" Eleanor said. She giggled and I put my nose againsy hers. "I know hey, expect you are MUCH prettier then those girls and smarter and kinder and funnier and all the other things" I said. Eleanir blushed and I kissed her nose and she smiled. The rain had stopped ny now and it was around 3pm. We sat there in silence, not talking, just nothing and it was nice. Eleanor and I have that relationship where it can be silent and its not awakward or uncomfortable. I smiled at that thought and then Eleanor said "Louis". "El". "What are we doing know?" she asked. "Nothing love, I hope thats ok with you". "Its fine Lou Boo" she said. I smiled and we lay there, almost falling asleep.

SHORT CHAPTER! 

I'm sorry, so sorry!

This chapter is dedcatied to sara_0110 :)

Lyrics!

They don't know about the things we do

They don't know about the "I love you"'s

Two updates in one day, feel loved?

http://www.polyvore.com/eleanors_outfit_in_chapter_29/set?id=62321729

Eleanor's outfit ^ :)

Vote, comment and fan please :)

Lots of Love Buddies,

~Alex :) xx