5.4

I woke up to cold wind hitting my scarcely clothed body. "Why the hell are you up so early? And you really don't need to be smoking in here." I looked at the clock: 6:23am. "I couldn't sleep. Then window is open, and your grandad told me I could anyway." "Did he really?" "Yeah. He smoked one with me." "Do not give my grandfather cigarettes." "I didn't. He had his own." "Come back to bed. And shut the window." I said, my voice quiet. I pulled the covers farther up my body. "I will in a second. You can fall asleep without me." "What's wrong?" "Nothing. I just couldn't sleep." "It's 6am. You're not a morning person. Tell me what's wrong. You're worrying me." I sat up, pulling the cover closer to my upper half. "I'm just thinking, that's all," he blew out a cloud of smoke into the window. "You're being very vague." "When I saw you at the bar with that guy, you looked so normal and in place like you belonged. It was perfect but it sucked, because I wasn't apart of it. But it was still perfect. I can't stop thinking about it. " I immediately stood up, quietly walking across the chilly room, pulling the tshirt down my bare legs. I put my hands on his cheeks, pulling his face close to mine. "I love you so so much. Don't do this to yourself." My cheek rested beside his as I continued to speak quietly, "It's too early to be awake." "It's never too early to dwell," he responded. He threw the cigarette out and shut the window, guiding me back to the bed. We laid in silence, our bodies dangerously close, until our eyes couldn't stay open. "Don't ever leave me," I whispered.

Michael's POV

"Don't ever leave me," she whispered. She's worried about me leaving her? The irony. I kept my eyes closed as I held her close, hoping to fall into a deep sleep.

When I awoke, the bed was empty, and it was already noon. The shower was running, and I could hear Violet's music playing.

------------------------------------

To: Huke Lemmings

this trip is a disaster

-

To: Chichael Mifford

Stop being a pussy

-
To: Chichael Mifford

wait
-
To: Chichael Mifford

that would be an insult to pussies

-
To: Huke Lemmings

listen bitch
-

To: Huke Lemmings

I just want some words of wisdom
so start fucking talking you asswipe

-
To: Chichael Mifford

what's the problem? good god i can hear your crying from here

-

To: Huke Lemmings

we've been fighting a lot and shit and it sucks because im afraid she's gonna get tired of my shit and see that she's better off without me

-
To: Chichael Mifford
no wonder you're having fucking problems, it's bc you say shit like that

-
To: Chichael Mifford

she really fucking loves you. trust me. It's weird. She's very heart eye emoji. Don't doubt it

-

To: Huke Lemmings

nobody understands my frustration. she's so hot u don't get it like this has got to be a mistake

-

To: Chichael Mifford

im not gonna tell you you're hot or anything bc gay but you aren't ugly
stop bitching

-
To: Huke Lemmings

gee THX fOr tHe wIsdOM!!!

-----------------------------------

She emerged from the bathroom wrapped in a pink towel, her wet hair dripping onto the floor. "Go get dressed. We're going out." She spoke, walking towards her suitcase. "Where?" "It doesn't matter where just go get dressed."

Violet sat across my lap on a park bench eating frozen yogurt with me, though it was cold out. "You can argue all you want, but What's My Age Again is better than I Miss You." "And next you're going to tell me that Adam's Song is better than The Party Song? I don't think so." I groaned. "Because it is. You actually think the All American Rejects have talent." "They do! They're a good band!" "They had two hits: Move Along and Gives You Hell. That doesn't make them a good band, because once you reach radio play it gets annoying." she counterclaimed, all while licking birthday cake froyo off the spoon. "You didn't mention Dirty Little Secret." I added. "Because I liked that one," she said quietly, the plastic spoon between her teeth. God, she made me hard. "Hey." "Hm?" she asked, turning to me. "You're really hot and today was fun." "You're hot too. You give me lady boners." "Oh my god. We're in public." "I know. I can feel you through your jeans." "I say we find an abandoned parking lot and fix this." "It'll be getting dark soon. Perfect." she stood up, taking my hand. How did I end up with someone so amazing? I'll repeat it until it's untrue, therefore I'll be repetitive infinitely: I am incredibly lucky. I'm inexplicably in love.

-

I'm gonna start writing the last chapter soon, even though i have like 12 more prewritten chapters left, im gonna trash them so i can wrap the story up at a good point.

I kinda feel like i should explain why im ending this story earlier than planned, so im gonna do that.

If anyone is reading this, (i feel like nobody is) im getting busier with school and eventually work and life and soon college stuff, and i really dont have time to write. I could always make time to write, but as a writer I've come to a certain point in life where i need to put writing on hold to explore other opportunities, because if i limit myself to only writing i will get even more sick of it, and it will feel more like a tiring job than a fun activity. I hope everyone understands this, and if you really like this story (haha) it must suck to hear that its ending, but i promise i will write a kick ass final chapter and epilogue and leave everything answered.

thx ily bye