3.8

radio + jme - ed sheeran

Violet's POV

I woke up tangled in a mess of limbs, most of which weren't mine. How I ended up in a large tshirt is beyond me, because I don't even remember getting home. The last thing I remember is talking to Calum, (more like drunken yelling) still wondering how he even got to that kind of party scene. After I attempted to punch him again, because he tried to say shit about me dating Michael, Luke and him exchanged words before Luke hauled me away to the car. After that, I don't recall; but recalling things in life was a joke to me anyway.

My head felt like a thousand pounds. I quickly untangled myself from Michael, who looked beautiful as he slept, and ran into the bathroom, locking the door behind me. I definitely didn't want Michael to see me puking. The sound of my heaving into the toilet made my head throb even more. Ah, the wonderful effects of a hangover.

After mouthwash and brushing my teeth repeatedly, I quietly headed back into the dark room. In times like this I was glad my curtains were black, giving no sunlight to the room. I needed all the darkness I could get. My head felt like it did when the accident first happened. I crawled back into the bed, curling up next to Michael. He shifted at the contact, his arm wrapping back around me. I watch light breaths fall from his parted lips, his long eyelashes laying peacefully. "You're so beautiful," I sighed, and quiet words stumbled from my lips before I could realize. "And I'm falling in love with you." I whispered, and after I said it I was sure. I had been falling in love with him, the entire time I'd known him, and I didn't even realize. He didn't wake after my words. I closed my eyes, planning to sleep off the rest of the morning.

I awoke quickly, the sound of my phone at my bedside disturbing the peace. "Hello?" I groaned in a whisper, trying not to wake up Michael. "Vi, I need you to come get me," Bea sobbed. I immediately stood up, fumbling to find pants and my car keys. "Bea, where are you? What's wrong? Bea? Bea, answer me!" I was panicking, and the room was spinning. "I'm at my house.. Well, near it. Please, hurry. I called Luke but he's asleep-" "I'm leaving the house right now. Stay there." I continued my quiet tone, throwing on my Vans without socks. I hung up with Bea and paced over to Michael shaking him repeatedly. I was still in a daze of what was going on. "I have to go get Bea, she called me, something happened at her house, I have to go get her. I didn't want you to wake up and find me gone. I'll be back." "Hold on, no. Fuck, my head. You're not going over there by yourself. Give me a minute." he sat up groggily. Every time he woke up I tried not to laugh at his bed hair. This time, however, a giggle slipped. "I'm fine. If you throw up, make it in the toilet, extra toothbrushes are in the cabinet." I rushed out the door, regretting not taking more Aspirin.

Michael's POV

I didn't even have time to bat my eyes and place my hand over my heart and think about what I'd heard before drifting back to sleep this morning. Violet was falling in love with me. I wasn't thinking of this as I puked. Although it was not nearly as much as the last time I was hungover. I thought of it as I brushed my teeth, studying myself in the mirror. What could possibly be beautiful about me? I ran my fingers through my hair, trying my best to fix its flatness. Violet is angelic, and I'm covered in meaningless tattoos and piercings. I shook my head at the thought. If she said it, she must mean it. Right?

After six calls and twenty three texts, Luke finally answered. "What the fuck?" He growled, "It's like nine a.m." he added. "Violet went to get Bea. Did she try calling you? My phone was on silent, and I didn't get it. Violet left and went to get her and I'm worried." "Fuck," he responded. "I told her not to go over there, especially while her Mom's boyfriend was there. Where the fuck is Aunt Biz?" He asked, though it was all rhetorical. "I'm going to call Violet and see if they're okay. If not, you have to go down there." "Hurry up and call," he shooed, and I hung up. "Bea, please tell me what happened," Violet's voice broke, and I could tell she was about to cry. The sound of Bea's sobs were giving me a headache, there was no telling what it was doing to Violet's hangover. "Hello?" she finally answered. "Where are you? What's going on? Violet, talk to me." I tried to keep my voice low. Tried. "I'm taking Bea to Luke's, she doesn't want to go anywhere else. I don't know what's going on, she won't tell me." her voice was panicky. I sat in the bed, frustrated that I couldn't help either of them.

-

I'm running out of pre written chapters halp

not even halfway through the book and i have 60 chapters already o