2.3

you haunt me - sir sly / ræko remix

Violet's POV

Three months. Three months and I've gotten nowhere, besides slowly distancing myself from my "friends". Michael and I hung out constantly, along with his friends, that were now my friends too. Even Luke hated me less. By now I was great at making up excuses to my so called "friends". Sometimes they would ask me about hanging out with the rejects, but I would blow it off. I was hardly around them to begin with, so they learned to stop asking as often.
"I'm being a cat. Violet, what are you being?" Kate asked. I couldn't skip free period today, because Michael had a test he couldn't miss. "I don't know." There is a Halloween party tomorrow, thankfully not hosted by Calum. Even Michael, Luke and Bea were coming. "We're being the Men In Black." Ashton said. I wondered what Michael was dressing up as. Last month he died his hair white, which called for a contact name change in my phone.

---------------------------
To: Jack Frost
what are you dressing up as for the party
-
To: Lavender
idk wanna match
-
To: Jack Frost
yes omg
----------------------------

"Ready?" Bea asked as we walked into the salon. I told myself I was. Today was the day I was finally changing my hair. "Welcome girls! Violet, its so good to see you." Michael's mom greeted me as we approached her station. "So, what are we doing?" she asked. I bit my lip. "I want to cut some of it. Definitely dye it darker." "What about you Bea?" "Hm," "I just want my roots touched up." "No problem. Bea, take a seat, and we'll get you started first." After we got our hair done, we would be getting our costumes.
"I love it! Thank you so much." I hugged Michael's mom after looking at my reflection. "Don't tell Mikey I was here, I want to surprise him." "Will do. See you soon." She beamed. Slowly, change was coming.

"So, what are you gonna be?" I asked Bea as we looked through different costumes. "Probably a devil or something. Keeping it simple." "Oh my god. I have to get this." I looked at the costumes in front of me, and I knew they were perfect. "For who? You and that Ashton dude?" "Please. For me and Michael." I stood on my tiptoes, reaching for them. "You're too obvious, it almost hurts." "What?" I asked, turning to her. "I know you're into Michael. Nobody knows but me, so you don't have to worry." "I am not!" My face was definitely a pink color by now. "We're just friends. Best friends." "Whatever you say," she said in a singsong tone.

"Hello?" Michael answered his phone. "I got our costumes." "What are we gonna be?" He asked. "You're going to love it." "Bring it over." "Aren't you busy?" I asked, and then laughed. "Very funny. Come on." "I'm with Bea. She wanted to go eat." I told him, tapping my foot as Bea talked to the cashier. "Even better. Get rid of her and then we can go to Taco Bell." "Dude, I cannot do that," "Throw her out." "Michael," I groaned. "Pleeeeease. We haven't hung out in forever." "Like, five days ago." "Forever." "Fine." I sighed, hanging up on him. I didn't want to turn down a chance to see him.
"I'm going to Michael's, he wants to see his costume." "Oh sure." she popped her eyebrows. "My god, no. Ugh." I huffed. "Please drop me off at the tattoo shop, so you can show Michael your costume." "Wipe all the ideas out of your head." "Hey," she turned the radio down, "I'm rooting for you."

-
ok now u wanna pay attention bc the miolet is a'comin