3.9

black soap - ex cops

Michael's POV

Violet called several minutes later, her tone less worried and more frustrated. "I'm at McDonald's. What do you want?" Her voice was quiet and snappy. "I...." My voice trailed, unsure of what to answer. I didn't want to make the situation worse. "Don't say you're not hungry. Tell me what you want." I gave her my order, and then she hung up. The only thing I was glad about was that it wasn't me who'd made her angry.

"I just don't get it," she pulled her hair down from a bun, and ran her fingers through it. "Why won't she tell me? I woke up, hungover as hell, came and fucking got her, and then she gets out of the car at Luke's and tells me to leave. I deserve an explanation." "I'll text Luke and ask him what's going on. Will that make it better?" "Yes." She sighed.

------------------------

To: Huke Lemmings

what happened? you never told me

-

To: Chichael Mifford

she's taking a shower. I'll call you.

-------------------------

Seconds after receiving the text, Luke called. "After her Mom left for work, Keith, her boyfriend, was coming on to her while she was in the kitchen. She kept telling him to stop and when she tried to leave he like blocked the exit, somehow she slipped past him and ran down the street. Michael, she was only in a tshirt. She didn't know he was there. It could've happened again... I shouldn't have taken her there." his voice was low.

"I'm so afraid of the day we won't be there to protect her." I answered. It was true. Bea needed to get out of there. "She's coming out of the shower, I have to go get her clothes. I'll text you later." As heartless as Luke made himself look, especially in front of other people, he was a great person, and an even better friend.

"Oh my god," Violet whispered, her eyes brimming with tears. "Why would she think she couldn't tell me that?" "She problem didn't want to bother you with her problems, you know how she is." "I hope so. I feel bad for being pissed. I just don't want her to go back there anymore." I agree.

"I don't even like this movie." she said as she laid across me on the leather couch in my room. Once her Dad mentioned Marie coming over, Violet immediately fled. "You picked it out." "You were rushing me." she bit her lip, and I almost forgot how to breathe. "Could you not do that?" I said, a laugh following. "I'm just biting my lip. There's nothing attractive about it," she claimed, biting it again to demonstrate.

"Everything about you is attractive." "No. You're the attractive one. God, look at you." she ran her fingers across the ink that covered my arms. "You're kidding." "Would you shut up? You're so hot." "I'm really not. You're the hot one." I told her. "I'm going to kill you," she said before kissing me. If that were true, as great as her kisses are, I would be fine with it.

-

updates r gonna come faster bc this story is v behind prob gonna update again before the weekend