3.3

fallingforyou - the 1975 /
legit liquid remix

Violets POV

"Well, well, well, look whose finally home." Bea said as I walked in my room, Michael trailing behind me. "And you brought him," Luke replied, laying across my bed. "This is my house," I reminded them, taking off my shoes. "Why are you guys having a slumber party without me?" I asked, going to my closet. I remembered spending days after my accident digging through everything that was in there. Old Violet was definitely the type to have a walk-in closet full of the same type of clothes, only in different colors. "I was so bored, and I didn't know if you were going to be back anytime soon, so I called Luke." "If you've been smoking in here I'll kill you," I told them, stopping in front of the closet door. "No, we smoke in the bathroom." "I'm going to kill you. Go outside with that shit," "It's cold as fuck, no way." Luke replied. "I don't want to be living in a giant ashtray." "You kiss Michael, and he tastes like one." Luke said, and Michael immediately replied, "I do not."

I went inside my closet, grabbing a cut tshirt and a pair of long flannel pants. I put them in my arms and headed to the bathroom, walking past everyone lounging around the room; Bea and Michael on the couch and Luke on the bed. "Are you guys staying?" I asked. "Is your Dad gonna show up and be like "Violet, who the fuck is that guy in my robe?" He kinda scares me." Michael asked and I laughed, "No. He's with his darling Marie. He doesn't wear a robe anyway." "I guess we will then," Michael added. It felt normal, like we were all just friends and nothing was weird. I hope all of our friendships would be like this through mine and Michael's relationship.

"I'll go to my Dad's room and get you guys some pajamas. Since it will kill either of you not to wear skinny jeans." "How do you think we'd look in regular jeans? I couldn't even imagine." Michael replied. "I've tried non skinny jeans before. Remember, that week my parents wanted me to find God and took me to church? I mean the church part was weird and uncomfortable, but those khakis were not." Luke said.

"Which one of you want to help get the extra mattress from the guest room?" I asked. "Go on, loverboy." Luke said, still laying across my bed. Michael followed me out of the room, through the house.

"I feel like your Dad is going to come back and freak when he sees us here." "I've had boys stay here before. I'm pretty sure he knows I've had sex before." Before he could speak, I continued. The topic got me thinking. "It's not like I had all of these intimate nights with any of my ex boyfriends. I'm sure it was easier for them to fuck me and then leave out the door rather than the two story window." I sighed. I couldn't remember any of it, but I'd gathered some of my history. "Violet Cameron is a self centered slut" sure wasn't on the bathroom stall for no reason. "God, I was so awful. My Dad had to put up with it. God," I shook my head. I had realized this whole time my Dad had been so lenient with me because Old Violet gave him no choice.

I ran my fingers through my hair. I don't know why, but ever sense the accident it's what I'd done in times of frustration. "Hey," Michael's voice was quiet as he pulled me close to him. "You can't change the past. Don't let it upset you." he pressed his lips to the top of my head, and I held him tighter. I never wanted to let go. Nothing bad could happen while I was in his arms. "Now," he paused, "Let's get the damn mattress."

-

this chapter sux but at least the story is moving along

eventually