1.2

heaven - lovelife

---------------------------------

To: Blue

so you're just gonna skip today

-

To: Purple

shh. hangover

-

To: Blue

who gets drunk on a wednesday night

-

To: Purple

i had good reasons ok. hows school?

-

To: Blue

mrs. whitman didn't say anything about my sunglasses

-

To: Purple

nothing else? wow fun

-

To: Blue

shut up im still trying to get my work together and stuff

------------------------------

Violet's POV

"Have you finally figured out how to text talk?" Kate asked. "Yeah. I'm learning." "Sucks that you can't come to my party tomorrow." Calum said. "She's going to the doctor Monday. They'll probably tell her she'll be clear in a few days." Kate would never become a doctor, for sure. "So, I was thinking maybe Saturday I could take you on a date." Ashton spoke, but Kate immediately cut in. "Nope! She's coming over Saturday for a girls night. You can have her Sunday." "I'm not an object," I reminded them. "Sunday we'll go out. Is that okay?" he asked, scooting closer to me. Free period was still a drag. "Uh, yeah." As long as I'm attempting to get to know them, it counts. "Cool." he kissed my temple, which I found he did a lot. I didn't really like it.

Contemporary literature was different today. We all sat at the tables in the front. "Alright, since everyone has their books picked out, it's time for your first packet." a sea of groans followed Mrs. Gray's words. "But, you get to work in pairs," she continued, and Kate squealed, tugging at my arm. "So I paired everyone who picked the same books together, and now that Violet is back we have an even number for pairs of two." she stated, and Kate slouched.

She began reading off the list of people, "Ashton and Derek," "Calum and Kate," "Last..Michael and Violet." I tried to hide my smile. Kate snorted. "Good luck with that," she whispered, covering her laugh. "Michael isn't here today, but you can start working today, and he can do the other half tomorrow." she handed me the packet, and I wrote our names at the top. "What book did you even pick? You have to work with the biggest outcast ever," Kate said. "Fight Club? It looked good," I tried to explain, but she kept going. "If he tries to offer you any drugs or anything scream, okay? Like we like to party, but this guy could be crazy. Him and his stoner friends get into all kinds of trouble." "He doesn't look scary," I shrugged. "I mean," she began whispering, "he'd be kind of cute if he didn't dye his hair crayon colors, and didn't dress like a 90s rockstar." All I could do was nod, Ashton was sitting right beside me. I wasn't ready for the drama that came with him knowing I found Michael attractive, even more attractive than him.

-------------------------------

To: Blue

we're partners on this book assignment thing in literature

-

To: Purple

Aw, you picked me? Cute

-

To: Blue

ugh. no you picked out this damn book, so you picked me. Adorable.

-

To: Purple

I've already read the book. Don't even worry about it

-

To: Blue

you read?

-

To: Purple

it's another thing you don't know about me

-

To: Blue

I did hear you're a total bad ass troublemaker

-

To: Purple

occasionally ;)

-

To: Blue

totally

-

To: Purple

does that excite you?

-

To: Blue

it could.

-

To: Purple

pls, lol good girl

-

To: Blue

maybe im a bad girl now

-

To: Blue

oh god I just

-

To: Purple

KINKY

-

To: Blue

what are you twelve

-

To: Purple

no but you kinda are LOL

-

To: Blue

one more amnesia joke and its on.

-

To: Purple

i cant think of any more shit

-

To: Purple

I was kinda looking forward to it being on ;)

-

To: Blue

omg stOP

----------------------------

-

so mikey got drunk and missed school bc the thing violet in literature aw

#miolet