0.2

starry eyed - ellie goulding

"Your boyfriend has been out in the waiting room all day," the nurse entered my room, speaking softly. "However, which boyfriend you're actually dating the question." "Huh?" I sat up, my lips poking out further in confusion. "There are two young boys in the waiting room claiming to be your boyfriend. Although both of them have no idea about the other."

I smiled. "The one with the blue hair, Mike, I think?" My words sounded more of a question than an answer. She smiled back,"The one that rode in the ambulance with you. I thought it might be him. The other one doesn't seem like your type." I waited for her to bring him to the room, I was excited to see his face clearly. I didn't even have time to question where the hell my parents could be.

When he walked in I suddenly realized at least half the reason we were dating. He's stunningly attractive.

"So, Violet," he stood by my bed. "You can probably already tell I'm not your boyfriend, and the guy in the waiting room isn't too happy either." he chuckled. "Oh." I was immediately bummed. If he's not by boyfriend, then the other boy in the waiting room really was. Yet I was still silently hoping Mike was my boyfriend.

"What's your name?" I asked, shifting to face him. "Michael." I like it. "Thank you for helping me, it means a lot." "No problem. So you really don't remember anything? The nurse told me you have amnesia." "The last thing I remember is planning my thirteenth birthday party, besides this morning."

He sighed, "That blows." "I haven't found out how bad it could be, I'm sure it's gonna be worse." "Possibly so, if you told the nurse I was your boyfriend rather than Mr. President, you must be pretty bad off."

"The president? I'm dating-" "The class president. Sorry, I forgot you don't remember." I looked at him, mesmerized by his beautiful features. He forgot? What about me? I giggled. "You seem like an alright guy to me, Mr. President has gotta be worse."

"You're right." was all he said before turning toward the door. "I'll see you around." "See ya,"

I would've thought of something better to say if I had known that was the last I'd see of Michael for awhile.

-

the plot is gonna pick up more just keep reading I swear xx