1.3

sheep in wolves clothes - little hurricane

Violet's POV

"So, on Friday's seniors can leave for lunch." Kate informed me. "We're gonna out to Vera's." she continued as we walked through the halls. I half paid attention, I was still tired. I stayed up texting Michael too late, until my meds gave me no choice but to sleep. "Are you even listening?" she snapped. "Partially," I sighed, looking around. "Vera's is a small little restaurant that has the best salads ever. It opened over a year ago, since then it's been our favorite." "Can't we just get McDonald's?" I asked, scrolling through my phone.

"Who are you?" "I like fast food. A posh little salad the size of my hand isn't gonna do it," I explained. "Most guys don't like girls like that." she frowned. "I really don't care what guys like. I'm not starving myself so they think I'm pretty. That's stupid." "You had no trouble before." she stated, and that's when my patience disappeared. "You've got tons of other friends. Take them to Vera's because I just can't today." I walked down the hallway, the opposite direction of her.

--------------------------------

To: Blue

where are you ugh

-

To: Purple

smoking corner with Luke

-

To: Purple

u ok?

-

To: Blue

im on my way

--------------------------------

Michael's POV

"Dude, she's coming. Go." I told him. "No. One, I'm not leaving so Princess Violet can have her way. Two, I wanna see if she's what you say." "She sounds upset. It's only been a couple days and I don't want you to ruin it," I sighed. "Me? Ruin it? Ruin what? You're in over your head. She's still got a boyfriend. Just because you've been pals for two days doesn't mean she wants you." "I never said she did. But she considers me a friend. God." I put out the cigarette I was smoking, crushing it under my shoe. I get his perspective on her, but he could let up. She could be my girlfriend one day. "We're hanging out before movie night anyway." I added, taking a deep breath. "Whatever. I'm hungry." "Can you shut up about yourself for a second? Just let me talk to her." "This ought to be good," he mumbled, just as we heard her walking around the corner.

"Hey," "I didn't mean to barge in," she added, pushing her sunglasses above her head. "You didn't interrupt anything. Come sit." I patted the spot next me. So far, Luke kept quiet. "Violet, this is Luke. Luke, this is Violet." "Oh I know who she is," he grumbled. He couldn't play it cool for a fucking minute. "Another one of these, I see." she breathed. "Excuse me?" his tone was not friendly. "What has the infamous Violet Cameron done to you? Flirt with you for test answers? Spill my coffee on your shirt on picture day? I've got them all day, lay it on me." she snapped.

"Are you okay?" I asked her, my voice low. "Not at all.. I hate everyone in there. I hate Kate, I hate Ashton, and I hate Calum, and all of their little friends that follow them around like dogs. They think they're royalty or something. They cannot possibly be my friends. God! It's such a joke." she ran her fingers over her hair, sighing in frustration. "And this stupid hair! Who the fuck keeps their hair this long? All of this is bullshit."

"I never thought I would get to see the day Violet Cameron has a bad day. Wow." Luke spoke up. "Fuck you. It's bad karma, I deserve it, but fuck you anyway." she spat. "What happened?" I asked, taking the opportunity to put my arm around her shoulder. She leaned into me, a series of sighs following. It felt so right, even if it was only a friendly gesture to her.

"Kate and I were going to go to lunch next period, simple enough, then she pulls the whole That's What You Used To Do bullshit. All I said was 'Why can't we go to McDonald's?' No. I have to go to Vera's, whatever the fuck that is, and eat a salad, because guys don't like fat girls. As if I give a great god damn about my figure. She doesn't know me anymore, and the more she thinks she does it pisses me off. Fuck her." she sat up from my shoulder, running her hands through her hair again. I love her hair.

"Oh my god," Luke said. Did he see her transformation yet? "Violet, let's go to McDonald's. Right now." "Lunch doesn't start until-" "You need out of here," I took her hand, pulling her up. "Luke, you coming?" I said, as Violet and I began to walk out of the corner. "You guys go ahead." Luke Hemmings is turning down food. This moment has got to go down in history.

"I hate all of them. They're so fucking ignorant. I see why everyone hated me." I never hated you. She wiped the corner of her eye, and I felt a stab in my heart. "I really don't want to see you cry," "I cry a lot." she shook her head. "Need a hug?" I turned to her, opening my arms. She nodded, her face now against my chest. I wondered if she could hear how fast my heart was beating. "You're great," she mumbled into my chest before pulling away. This moment would go down in history too.

-

so Violet is a total badass

#mIOLET FEELS