3.7

sun - two door cinema club

Michael's POV

"Bea, where are you going?" Luke asked, stopping at the red light. "My house. You know, I have one of those." "Really?" I asked, shifting underneath Violet, who was laying across the backseat. "My mom wasn't that bad today. I think she's got a new boyfriend or something. It's okay." "If something happens, call one of us." Luke said, and I agreed.

We had been friends with Bea for years. (She used to date Nick's brother) and had gone through a long period where her mother, and sometimes her mother's boyfriends would abuse her. After she met us, we promised to stop it from happening, because nobody else could. That's part of the reason why Bea doesn't have a car, and stays with friends. Not many adults care about her. I wouldn't want to go home if I was her either. She is too good of a person for bad things to happen to.

"Seriously, if you don't feel right call me." Luke told her as she got out of the car. "I'm okay, really. Thank you guys for caring so much." "I really do not like this song. Lukey, please turn the radio down." I burst into laughter. "Michael, please tell your intoxicated lover that is not my name, and the radio is not on." Luke grimaced from the front of the car. "Baby, the radio isn't on." The word slipped from my lips before I realized. "Saucy." Luke laughed. "God, shut up." I growled. I called Violet that all the time, but never around Luke. He teased me enough for being in love.

"Okay. Whose house are you two going to? Since I'm playing chauffeur," "Mine." I answered. "No, I wanna go to my house." Violet groaned. "Why? I thought you said you wanted to go to mine," "I want to be in the comfort of my own room while I'm hungover." She explained, her speech slurred. "I guess take us to her house."

Luke pulled into the driveway, and I almost pissed myself. "Violet, is your Dad home?" I asked. "Yes. Daddy's home!" She laughed. "Luke, he's going to kill me. I'm dead." "Rest in peace friend," he laughed. "He told me not to let her drink a lot. I'm fucked." "Good luck," Luke said as shifted the car into park. "Violet, we're home. You're gonna have to get out of the car." After stumbling out of the backseat, she held onto my shoulders. "Carry me." She told me, her body swaying. I lifted her over my shoulder, carrying her towards the house. No doubt, it would be a long night.

-

im writing a new fanfic i think