4.1

Violet's POV

I drove extremely fast, not even bothering to put on a seatbelt. "She thinks she's my mom! That's the whole goddamn problem, she's trying to replace my mother! I don't ever fucking talk to Mom but Marie isn't taking her place. Not safe for you to spend the night? Do they think you're going to kill me in my sleep? What the fuck is wrong with her?" "They're just worried." "That's all you have to say? They're worried?" "Slow down. Put on your seatbelt. Stop yelling." "I want to run away, God, I want to get so far away from them and never come back." My eyes brimmed with tears, my head full of frustration. "Babe," the word instantly making me calm, (which he knew), "I'm not telling you to not be pissed. That's fine. But I don't want you to do anything stupid. You're kinda important to me." "Oh, kinda?" I smirked, looking over at him. "Just a little." "I'm staying at your house tonight." I told him, driving towards my street. "Your dad-" "Didn't say I couldn't stay at your place." "My parents leave home at the best times," "I'm really starting to love your grandparents." "If you met them, you wouldn't." "You should go see them, even if they're bitchy. They're old." "I'll go see them when you go see your mom." "Fair," I chuckled.

"I'm going to grab clothes. Call Nick and see if he can run to the liquor store for me, I have money." I said as I got out of the car, not waiting for his response. I quickly put extra clothes and a toothbrush into a bag and headed back out to the car, still fuming. "He said to go to his house, I think he's already stocked up. I don't think you should be drinking two nights in a row," "I," I couldn't even form an argument. "I just want like a six pack or something. Just a little. Three for both of us." "Vi, I want you to think about this." "Mi, I am. I just need to take my mind off of things." I mimicked his tone, gripping the wheel. "I can take your mind off of things," he said, his hand on my thigh. My heartbeat quickened. "Are you seducing me?" I tried not to smile. "Is it working?" "I'm not going to tell you."

"Are you laughing at my boxers?" he said as I stood in front of him. "I like Spongebob," I giggled. "How are we supposed to this if you're laughing at me?" "But you're so cute," I said, placing my hands on his bare chest. "I am not supposed to be cute." he pouted, wrapping his arms around me. I didn't even have time to contemplate on whether my body was appealing or not. As soon as we stepped into his room, clothes and kisses were flying everywhere.

I began to kiss his jawline, as if I knew what I were doing. Our bodies took steps back until we were on the bed, and I was underneath him. His hands roamed my body until I felt them on my back, struggling to unsnap my bra. "Jesus," I laughed, unhooking it for him. "You're so fucking hot," he continued. My nervousness faded. I trusted him completely. I wanted this.

-

violet got the cliffoconda

YOOOOO VIOLET GOT THE D

im snowed in im miserable help