4.2

Violet's POV

"What the fuck is your deal?" Bea asked, laying across my bed. "Nothing. I don't have a deal," I tried not to smile. I had only been hours since I had returned from spending the night with Michael. We parted ways as Luke begged for him to come over, so I picked Bea up in the swap of dropping Michael off. "Yes there is. I'll figure it out." "There is nothing to figure out." I couldn't hide my growing smile as I spun around in the chair at my desk. "I'll start guessing. Don't make me guess." "Why should I tell you? You didn't tell me about yesterday." The mood changed with my tone. "You do not need my problems in your life on top of yours. I was being considerate. I will tell you everything from here on out." "Thank you." "Now what the fuck is going on?" "Is it something about Michael? I bet it is." I bit my lip. "Wait a second! Hold the fuck up. I know that look," "No you don't," I quickly disagreed, trying to lead her away from her trail of thoughts. "You guys-" "No we didn't!" I was now bright eyed and smiling, making it worse. "You did it! You guys did it!" She clapped her hands, her voice raising. "My dad is home, oh my god shut up," I hid my face, shaking my head. "No wonder you guys were so lovey-dovey earlier, it was the morning after." "Oh my god, stop calling it that!" I threw a pen a her, watching it bounce across the bed.

"Where are you staying tonight?" I asked. "My Aunt's. She lives like thirty minutes away, but Luke said he doesn't mind to take me." "Okay. I'll just drop you off there then." "You can see Mikeypoo while you're at it." "Gross. Don't ever call him that again." I laughed, twirling my keys around my finger. "I don't want to know every detail, but give me a little insight." "I am not giving you a play by play of it. No way." "How did it happen? Who decided to do turn up the mood? What color was the condom wrapper? I bet Luke is getting the answers to these questions right now." "Well, you'll just have to hear it from him then." "C'mon, Michael is gonna over exhaggerate it," "I don't care," "Pleeeeease," she placed her hand on my shoulder as I got inside my car. "Hell no." I said, shaking my head.

Michael's POV

"How long until you wipe that stupid look off your face?" Luke asked as we sat on his couch, waiting for Violet and Bea. "Until we do it again," I answered, which was true. I don't think I'm ever going to be able to forget last night. It was undoubtedly one of the best nights I'd ever had. "Don't get any ideas while you're here." "Fuck off," I pushed his arm.

We both stood up as the doorbell rang. Even though I saw her earlier this morning, I was eager to see her again. "I'll get it," I said, but Luke pushed me back down on the couch. "So you two can makeout in my doorway? Fuck no," he walked away, shaking his head. Luke has never been the type for love. I think he's meant to be a bachelor. I haven't been the type for love either, but there's always an exception. As I thought of this, I was staring at mine. She sat on my lap, wrapping her arms around my neck. "I missed you," I told her as her forehead pressed against mine. "I saw you a couple hours ago, how lame." she laughed. "I missed you too." she kissed me, and I was beyond ready to kiss back. "What did I tell you? You can't pull them apart for five minutes." Luke groaned. We ignored him, her eyes peering into mine as three words sat on the tip of my tongue, desperatley wanting to come out. I had to tell her soon. Telling her how I feel in front of Bea and Luke would only make their faces twist harder in disgust. I used to give couples the same look, and now I'm on the other side. It's weird how things turn out.

-

thx for 4k

tell ur friends to read twisted

unless they don't know u read fanfics then pretend ur reading a real book