2.8

lonely boy - the black keys

Luke's POV

After Violet admitted how much she liked Michael, I felt like a total ass for the amount of times I told him it would never happen.

I stopped in front of her house, waiting for her final words. "Even though I'm fucking pissed at him, could you make sure he gets home safely?" I nodded, "Thank you." she said as she shut the door. She didn't mention it, but I knew she was thanking me for the ride and listening to her problems. I still couldn't believe Violet was now in Michael's shoes, crying over him.

When I went back to the party I found Michael outside, smoking and laughing with Bea. "We're leaving." I told him. "What the fuck? Why?" He asked. "I have to talk to you, it's important. Come on." "Bea, drive my car to Luke's." Michael told her, tossing her the keys, not bothering to check if she was sober or not.

"What's your deal?" he shut the passenger door. "What the fuck happened tonight?" I asked, starting the car. I slammed on the breaks as a car pulled out in front of me, obviously a drunk party guest. "Oh, right. I forgot to tell you. This girl, Tiffany maybe, I don't fucking know, took me into the room for seven minutes in heaven and gave me the best head ever. Like, I didn't even tell her my name and she was on her knees. I couldn't say no," he beamed.

"You fucking idiot," I attempted keeping calm, "What happened with Violet?" I gripped the wheel, this close to slapping the shit of him. I'm actually siding with Violet, what the fuck. "Oh, shit, I forgot about her." If this would've been any other night, I would've been happy to hear it. "She kissed me. It was pretty great. Afterwords she fucking left so I went back the game, and that's where I met Tabitha or whoever." "Did you ever think for a second why the fuck she kissed you in the first place?" "I guess not, I was in complete bliss. After she up and left while we started to make out I was fucking hurt, so I took your advice and got over it." "So you're over her?" "I fucking wish. But I forgot about her for a second, and drinking kind of helped." "You're such a goddamn idiot!" I groaned. "Dude, chill." "I'm not going to chill. Violet has had literally the worst night ever, and I feel bad for her. Me." He stared at me blankly, which pissed me off, so I continued. "I don't know why she stopped kissing you. Maybe she was scared. But after she came back from the bathroom she saw that chick leading you into the closet or whatever, and it fucking hurt her. Naturally, she was pissed, so she went to find that Ashton. She went upstairs, and guess what she found? She got to find out that he's fucking Kate, and has been since the accident. She's a wreck."

"Holy shit. How did you find this out? Oh my god. Where is she?" So now he starts to feel bad. Jesus. "Home. I fucking drove her home, and listened to her shitty night. If you would have went and followed her after she left instead of pouting like a little bitch, no doubt, she would've been yours." "Take me to her. Now. Oh my god, I have to see her." If he starts crying I'm going to punch him. "This is your fault, I'm not taking you to her house. She's probably asleep." "Take me to her!" He snapped.

I pulled in front of her house. All the lights were off, making it look vacant. "You get three knocks and one call. If she doesn't answer after that, piss off. She's a girl, she's gonna be mad for awhile." "Shut the hell up." He said, getting out of the car.

Michael's POV

I knocked on her door repeatedly, calling her name. I pulled out my phone, dialing her number. "C'mon," I breathed, listening to the phone ring. After five tries, she finally picked up. "I'm outside. Come open the door, we really need to talk." Her voice was quiet, I could tell she had been crying. "Go home, Michael." She hung up. I started beating on the door furiously, trying my best not to cry. "Violet, please come out here!" I would've continued my plea if Luke didn't start honking the horn and shouting at me, and her neighbor didn't threaten to have me arrested if I didn't take my crazy ass home.

I got in Luke's car, my chest feeling heavy. I hated him for giving me advice to get over her, but I appreciated how great of a friend he was. He really was trying to help me, especially by making sure Violet was okay and agreeing not to hate her as much. I put my hands over my face, letting out a deep breath. "I've really fucked it up this time."

-

luke takes no ones shit

so violet fucked up but michael did too that's just a thing

miolet so close but so far away