4.5

Michael's POV

I walked to Violet's front door while she put clothes on. I was completley ready to kill Bea for showing up here, and Luke for driving her. I was somewhat thankful that we were finished when they decided to show up, but I was still pissed. I opened the door dramatically, so Bea's persistent knocking would stop. "What the fuck, Bea?" I growled, immediatley regretting not putting a shirt on as the cold air hit my skin. "I need my necklace. Don't get all pissy with me, you still got it in." she walked passed me. I stopped her before she could get in earshot of Violet's room. "It's not about that." I stood in front of her, my tone cold and serious. "I'm dating Violet now. We're not just friends, so it's unnecessary for you to show up all the time like a third wheel." "Where the fuck is this coming from? Luke shows up too, if you haven't realized. We're all friends here." "Obviously. But she's my girlfriend, and sometimes we just want to be together without you guys tagging along or showing up. It's getting annoying." "Did she say this?" "No. I-" "Then stop trying to cut off her ties with her friends or something. You're acting weird as fuck." she continued walking through the house. I grabbed her arm just before she reached for Violet's door. "Bea, I'm fucking serious. Violet is really important to me and I'd like to focus on that. I'm tired of sharing her like she's just my friend. I just want some time with her without you. I'm not asking for anything drastic." "You can't stop me from hanging out with her, if that's what you think. You can't have her all to yourself 24/7." "I never walk in on you and your boyfriends unexpectedly, you can't do it to me. I'm being fair and you know it." "You're being odd and irrational." "Bea, please. You have no idea how important she is to me. Please, for the sake of my life and hers, butt out a little." "Whatever." she waved me off, opening the door. By the time we were done talking, Violet was already dressed.

"Violet, I have a question." Bea said, walking past Violet and towards the bathroom for what she came here for, that stupid ass necklace. Violet pulled my long ACDC shirt down over her legs as she sat on the edge of her messily made bed. I wanted so badly to tell her how perfect she looked. "Yeah?" She replied, brushing her fingers through her hair. Bea re-entered the room, "Does it bother you that I'm always around? Am I like, crashing your love life?" Here we fucking go. "What made you think of this?" Violet asked. "Apparently, it irks Michael." She shot me a look. "Oh, you're telling on me? I'm so scared." I rolled my eyes. "She's not saying anything. You're just being an idiot." Bea said to me, snapping the necklace around her neck. "Well," Violet began, and I knew what she would say. "You are around often." "Oh god, not you too." Bea groaned. "I like alone time, ya know? Kind of a couple thing." YES. I WIN. Michael: 1 Bea: 0. She opened her mouth to argue, but simply replied with "Okay." "Luke is waiting in the car, I'm gonna go." She brushed past me and went out the door. "Bye, Bea," I said, but she didn't answer.

Violet glared at me. "What?" I asked, falling back beside her on the bed. "You didn't have to do that to her." "Yes I did. She would've kept third-wheeling us." "She looked so disappointed. It wasn't like her." "Because she's finally happy to have a friend, who is a girl, and who is close in age and not into hardcore drugs. And whose not me or Luke." "You were harsh as fuck. Cool it." "You were thinking it too. She could've walked in on us fucking, again, it's not okay." It's true, after the first time Bea walked in on us I was done with her shit. "She looked so bummed. I still feel kinda bad." "Wah wah. Come here," I put my hand on her waist, pulling her onto me. "I love you." she said, her bare legs on each side of me, her lips dangerously close to mine. "God," I breathed, "I love you, I love you, I love you." I wrapped my arms around her, sealing our lips. The way it felt to hear her say the words I'd been wishing for her to say was indescribable.

-

alright ok
huh alright ok