A New Addition

Theme Song: Adele -All Night Parking

Several months later......

(A/N: I skipped several months ahead so Alicia is basically at the end of her 9 months. I wanted to speed it up bc I know y'all are anxious about the birth. Thank me later and please enjoy!!!)

Alicia's P.O.V.

Wow, time passes by so quickly! I am now 9 months and the babies should be here any day now. It was 10:00 at night, and for the life of me, I couldn't sleep. I crept out of bed, careful not to wake my Jacob. I made my way to the kitchen to make myself a snack. As I went into the kitchen, I saw my brother, Larry fixing a light snack. "Bonjour sis! Couldn't sleep?", he asked, hugging me and kissing my stomach

Sometimes, it's like that's another form of greeting me! Everyone always kisses my stomach!! I think it's absolutely adorable! "No, I can't. I think it's my nerves getting the best of me.", I say as I rub my stomach.

"Sis, you're scared. It's okay. You are not by yourself anymore. Jacob loves you. I love you and so does everyone else. That bebé is going to be loved regardless.", he said as he handed me a plate full of blueberry pancakes.

 "I am so happy for you, Larry!!! Larry and Gene sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-", I paused as I felt something run down my leg. "What's wrong?", Larry asked as he saw my worry-stricken face. "My water just broke. The babies are coming!", I said.

Larry P.O.V.

INSTANTLY I race to Jacob's room and shake him awake. "What's wrong?", he asks still half asleep. "Alicia's water broke man!!!!", I yelled loud enough for the entire house can hear.

 "Where is she?", he asked, grabbing her emergency bag. "The kitchen!", I said as I started knocking on everyone's door. 

"What's wrong?", Lau asks as everyone else come out of their rooms.

 "ALICIA WATER BREAK! GET DRESSED!!!", I say putting on a jacket.

 I got a call and it was Jacob. "Salut....okay. We are on our way.", I say as I hang up. "Alicia giving birth?", Naomi asks. "Not yet but she will soon. She having contractions right now. Let's go!!!!", I said as we all left in our cars and headed towards the hospital.

Meanwhile at the hospital...

Alicia's P.O.V.

As I lay on the hospital bed, holding Jacob's hand, realization struck me like lightning. I'm about to give birth and become a mother. Deep down I was excited....and scared. "Baby, everything will be fine. I promise. I'm right here. The fam is on their way.", he said ending his beautiful promise with a kiss to send me on cloud 9. 

A few moments later, Naomi, Andre, Larry, Laurent, Carter, Genevieve, and Chloe all came in with flowers, balloons, and teddy bears.

 "Awwww, y'all are so sweet!!!", I said as I hugged each of them. "So...what the doctor say?", Chloe asked as Lau held her close.

"The doctor said soon it's almost time to go into labor. She should be here in any minute.", I said as I rubbed my stomach. I squeezed Jacob's hand as I felt another contraction come. Suddenly, the doctor came in with his team. "Alright Mrs. Perez, you are now ready to go into labor.", she said as she gave me a warm smile.

A few hours later...

A few hours later, Jacob and I were presented with a beautiful set of twins. We had a daughter and a son. My heart became so full looking at our beautiful children. Wow, just saying that makes my heart melt. Jacob held our daughter as I held our son.

 "Wow, she's so beautiful. Just like her mother.", Jacob said, kissing my cheek as everyone awwed. 

"Okay Larry, you wanna hold your nephew?", I asked as I saw a spark shine through his eyes.

 "Oui!", Larry said as he came over and softly held his nephew. Tears filled his and Lau's eyes as they glanced at him in awe.

 "What are their names?", Chloe asked as tears filled her eyes. I looked at Jacob as he smiled at me.

"Well, our beautiful son will be named Jacob Larry Perez, Jr.", I said as I smiled at both Larry and Jacob. "And our daughter will be named Catalina Lauren Perez", Jacob said as he admired our daughter.

Jacob's P.O.V.

Words can't express how full my heart is. My mother would be so proud and I know that she would love Alicia. After checking her vital signs and making sure she and the twins were physically okay, the doctor gave us discharge papers and we all went home. As we settled in at home, everyone marveled at how beautiful she looked holding Catalina. 

This was the woman that gave me her all, in every aspect. She gave me two beautiful children. She was everything I always wanted in a woman. I watched silently as she was setting the kids in their cribs and rocked them to sleep, singing them a lullaby. A tear rolled down my face because it seemed all surreal. 

I only fell deeper in love with Alicia and I can't wait to make her my wife. She turned and saw me standing there and walked towards me. I gave her a warm hug as she kissed her cheek. "And to think you were nervous they wouldn't like you!", I said, laughing as she playfully hit me.

"It's still early to tell.", she whispered. I looked at her and rolled my eyes. "Woman, you just put two babies to sleep single-handedly! Putting one to sleep can be like pulling teeth. But my Bonita put both to sleep all by herself.", I said as I kissed her.

 "They are beautiful children, Jacob.", she said. "Of course, look at their mother and father! They had no choice!", I said as we giggled.